Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

17 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Freaking general contractors. Who’s bright idea was it to schedule a job meeting at 8:00 AM Monday morning at a location 3 hours away from me?!

ahole

Sounds awful, almost as bad as a WebEx meeting.

”I’m sorry, who just joined?”

”Could everyone make sure their phone is on mute?”

fml

• Like 5

Big day at the Bucketheadsdad household.  Buckethead is commissioning in May as an Ensign in the Navy, and tomrrow he will be selecting his first duty station (large grey [for our British and New Zealand Browns fans] boat, designed to blow stuff up from long distances).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWddbSZ3rRE  <-- Reminder link on youtube.

If anyone is interested, Buckethead will be picking his ship between noon and 1 p.m. tomorrow, on youtube.  He attends Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), so if you decide to watch, listen up for those letters, and you might see how I got my name.  

Damned proud of that kid.  Pretty sure he is going to end up an east coast sailor.  (Full disclosure:  I'm damned proud of his sister as well.)

• Like 10

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

fml

Most meetings I have are on WebEx. I don't even listen. If ever my name gets called for something I tell them to repeat it as the line was bad.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

fml

Yeah I had a choice of a conference call, but I hate those and rather be there in person. I’m kind of important in these meetings. Oh well the positive is I’ll stay in a nice hotel and eat some good grub. 

• Like 1

-Wife’s phone breaks

- Wife asks to use my phone for the day cause she drives an hour to work and is 20weeks prego and an ice storm is suppose to hit

-I change passcode to phone to my wife’s passcode to make it easier for her 

-wife doesn’t hear me when I tell her I changed the passcode

-later that day my wife puts in the code wrong so many times she disabled my phone.

You think after it warns her that the phone is locked for an hour she would just try and call me at work. Nope she keeps trying and it’s it completely disabled. So I go to the apple store to get it disabled and they have to complete restore it and I lose everything because for some reason my phone never created a backup 

i live about 45mins from the apple store and I had to go there back to back nights. Once to try and fix her phone and the next day to try and fix mine. I wasn’t very happy

• Like 1