Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

My pet peeve is going to an Alice Cooper concert near Pittsburgh and having to break up a couple yinzers fighting during Alice because we had an aisle seat and I didn't want the fight spilling over into my wife. I really wanted to see security somewhere near but of course not and everyone else was just scattering/gawking so here comes 150lb me breaking up a couple guys weighing probably 450lbs combined. Me 1, yinzers 0 and I got to stay and watch the concert.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

My pet peeve is going to an Alice Cooper concert near Pittsburgh and having to break up a couple yinzers fighting during Alice because we had an aisle seat and I didn't want the fight spilling over into my wife. I really wanted to see security somewhere near but of course not and everyone else was just scattering/gawking so here comes 150lb me breaking up a couple guys weighing probably 450lbs combined. Me 1, yinzers 0 and I got to stay and watch the concert.

Should've sat in the lawn. No fights, and some soothing secondhand smoke. Or firsthand smoke, if that's your thing.

You were at rib fest, right? Eat more ribs, get to fighting weight, and continue to perform these important public services. Seriously, I like that pavilion, and I'm glad the fighting idiots didn't ruin your night.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Your first mistake was going to an Alice cooper concert. 

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Should've sat in the lawn. No fights, and some soothing secondhand smoke. Or firsthand smoke, if that's your thing.

You were at rib fest, right? Eat more ribs, get to fighting weight, and continue to perform these important public services. Seriously, I like that pavilion, and I'm glad the fighting idiots didn't ruin your night.

No this was in Burgettstown Pa and we had lawn seats but they closed the lawn and everyone had to "upgrade" to pavilion (no cost). Not sure why, usually they only do that for bad weather. There was still the second hand element which I do enjoy, you would just see a puff of smoke rise from time to time.

It didn't ruin my night but I do have a sore elbow and I'm guessing that is what it is from even though I don't recall anything striking me. My wife said I picked the 200lb guy up off the ground, I don't recall it, all I remember is grabbing his bicep as he was throwing a punch and then everyone was on their feet and they separated fairly undramatically. I was just focused on making sure I didn't get punched because I didn't want to get punched, I wasn't drinking or anything.

What's up guys. It seems I may have missed the boat on the forums switching over. 

Just thought I'd drop a message in here to let people know that I used to post under the name 'Poorbytehshore'.

Haven't been on the forums since the draft, had a lot going on and the one time I was able to pop in to the forums, I saw it was moving but seems I had some trouble transitioning my username over!

Sucks to lose 10k or so posts and 10 years of posts but I couldn't leave you guys so I'm back with a new name...

Looking forward to another season of Browns football with everyone on here!

Edited by Aztec Hammer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

What's up guys. It seems I may have missed the boat on the forums switching over. 

Just thought I'd drop a message in here to let people know that I used to post under the name 'Poorbytehshore'.

Haven't been on the forums since the draft, had a lot going on and the one time I was able to pop in to the forums, I saw it was moving but seems I had some trouble transitioning my username over!

Sucks to lose 10k or so posts and 10 years of posts but I couldn't leave you guys so I'm back with a new name...

Glad that you're back "Poor"!  

Haven't really looked too closely to see who hasn't made the move over from the other forum.  I'm sure that there are others that haven't made it yet.  It is off to a roaring start.  @Webmaster has done a great job with the new site.

5 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Good stuff, I was hoping you'd make it over!

5 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Always liked PBTS and I'll be the judge if you are actually the same person. What country do you reside in?

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Always liked PBTS and I'll be the judge if you are actually the same person. What country do you reside in?

I'm drinking a cup of tea whilst reading this!

Joel Bitonio came over to London a month or so ago with some other NFL players to promote the Week 8 game. I've been against going to the game because I think it's bang out of order to take the Browns away from Cleveland for even one game, but I have to admit the closer it's getting the more tempted I am... went to the fan forums and some of the other things and you guys would be shocked at the support for the Browns over here. Even compared to other teams.

Thanks for the kind words fellas, good to be back!

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Go. To. The. Game.

They aren't going to play it in Cleveland if you boycott, go enjoy yourself and tell us all about it.

Yeah It sucks that teams are losing home games but the complaining is because a large percentage of the fan base doesn't get to go in exchange for a smaller percentage getting to go. Represent the smaller percentage. There is a good chance there won't be many more opportunities for you, we have many of them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I always thought PBTS was a crap poster.  Claiming he's British royalty and all.  That spotted d!ck is some kind of perishable pudding or some poppycock.  That futbol is better than football.  Or it's OK that men wear skirts.  Oh wait that's the Scotts. Tea is better than beer. Driving on the wrong side of the road is driving on the right side of the road.  Or is it left?

Hopefully this new guy @Aztec Hammer is at least a little better.

Edited by Bonanza23
Bip bip cheerio! And what not
  • Like 1