Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

11 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Hi everybody today we just read in the newspaper things are going to begin to open

Looking forward to getting haircut

Is that going to be open? I thought they said only businesses that are able to operate while maintaining 6 feet and wear PPE. Kinda hard to do that while getting a hair cut. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Any of guys know any good decker builders in NEO? Or are any of you decker builders? Planning to build a deck sometime this summer and want to start taking quotes to people

Not in NEO, but got a quote last fall for a 10x12 deck. They wanted almost $10K.

Guess who's building their own deck this summer?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Not in NEO, but got a quote last fall for a 10x12 deck. They wanted almost $10K.

Guess who's building their own deck this summer?

Damn! the deck we want is going to be like 16x14 ish. What kind of wood were you using? Wood or composite? Wife wants to use Amish but I don’t.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:15 AM, mtmmike said:

Hi everybody today we just read in the newspaper things are going to begin to open

Looking forward to getting haircut

Nah. I watched 2 Youtube videos a month ago and had my wife cut my hair with my beard trimmers and a normal pair of craft scissors.

And if Im being honest, it didnt turn out that bad. You can figure out how to do anything by watching a Youtube video.

• Like 3

On 4/26/2020 at 5:06 PM, candyman93 said:

NFL Draft TV Numbers: Top three markets for the draft are all Ohio: Columbus: 16.7 rating/32 share

Cleveland: 15.9/29

Cincinnati: 15.6/28

That’s crazy to me.

You see the way tOSU athletic department jumped on that? They were tweeting a bunch of stuff about you could build yourself a huge brand in the state of Ohio and shared all the numbers from the NFL draft

14 hours ago, buno67 said:

Damn! the deck we want is going to be like 16x14 ish. What kind of wood were you using? Wood or composite? Wife wants to use Amish but I don’t.

That was the cheapest wood option. Had a higher quote for composite, and of course multiple handrail options depending on the budget.