Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Also @Dawgpoun8017 I hope you’re doing alright. You work at the jails right?

yea, were doing ok right now, we have to get our temperature taken when we come in for every shift, my jail has suspended all visitation for about a month and a half now.  Our county only has about 30 confirmed cases though.  our number is really low but I attribute that more to Prince Cuomo's stupid bail reform law.  but knock on wood so far so good

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just talked with one of my former nurse co workers who went to NYC. Apparently they’re getting about 150 an hour. I might have to dust off the old scrubs  

I got offers for like 10k a week (5 shifts a week though).

Lot of money to be made if you are open to going to NYC.  Maybe bunk up with @mistakey?  Just spitballing ideas here.. 😆 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I got offers for like 10k a week (5 shifts a week though).

Lot of money to be made if you are open to going to NYC.  Maybe bunk up with @mistakey?  Just spitballing ideas here.. 😆 

Yep that’s exactly what I heard. 12 hours a day 5 days a week. That’s insane money. Even if I don’t want to do it anymore. I assume they pay for a hotel.