Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

6 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Holy crap I’ve been drinking and up rather late. Tuning into the Seth Meyer’s late night show...holy **** what a disaster. My word this is ummm wow. That’s all I got. 

Why would you do that to yourself? Watching the Browns game on Sunday wasn't enough torture for one week?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Holy crap I’ve been drinking and up rather late. Tuning into the Seth Meyer’s late night show...holy **** what a disaster. My word this is ummm wow. That’s all I got. 

You need better entertainment bro. If you just want something that is going to be watchable and not piss you off, just turn it to HGTV. Most men can agree on knocking down walls and stuff. I didn’t know people still watched those late night shows. I can’t imagine watching it right now under the current climate of our country. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You need better entertainment bro. If you just want something that is going to be watchable and not piss you off, just turn it to HGTV. Most men can agree on knocking down walls and stuff. I didn’t know people still watched those late night shows. I can’t imagine watching it right now under the current climate of our country. 

Pretty sure that Pluto TV has a channel devoted to old episodes of the Tonight Show when Johnny Carson was the host.  Absolutely love watching those wonderful time capsules.

@NateDawg is spot on right. The last 6 months, the two of us have gotten into home renovation projects and wood working. It's super cathartic, calming, and really has helped me tune out the noise of the last 6 months. I'd highly recommend for you brothers to pick up a nice and relaxing hobby. It's been super beneficial to me personally. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@NateDawg is spot on right. The last 6 months, the two of us have gotten into home renovation projects and wood working. It's super cathartic, calming, and really has helped me tune out the noise of the last 6 months. I'd highly recommend for you brothers to pick up a nice and relaxing hobby. It's been super beneficial to me personally. 

I love doing stuff like that. My wife and kids will go down and I’ll go in the garage and start building stuff. I built a laundry basket shelf for the laundry room. I would just lose track of time being in there. The only aspect I can’t stand is painting. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Pretty sure that Pluto TV has a channel devoted to old episodes of the Tonight Show when Johnny Carson was the host.  Absolutely love watching those wonderful time capsules.

I remember getting on a kick of watching old Carson episodes when I was in college. Dude was a living legend. The amount of talent that got their start from him is amazing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I love doing stuff like that. My wife and kids will go down and I’ll go in the garage and start building stuff. I built a laundry basket shelf for the laundry room. I would just lose track of time being in there. The only aspect I can’t stand is painting. 

I LOVE sanding. I HATE staining/poly work.

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I am a third shifter, so on my night off the other day I finished a work bench in the garage. Cuts were all made so the drill was the only real noise. Thankfully our family is used to operating with sound machines.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t watch late night shows very often at all. Last night I was watching Jimmy Fallon because I just didn’t want to go to bed yet, and then Seth came on and watched it for a few minutes. But it was literally like a train wreck and I couldn’t turn it off. Normally even bad comedians can come up with a good joke here and there. But it was joke after joke that never got funny. 

And to add it really looked like Seth was making fun of his own stuff 😂

Edited by Bonanza23