Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

finally after weeks of fighting with insurance, we finally got the right insulin pump for my son. We get it Wednesday and will need to be trained on it before we can use it. Sucks we are getting it now because we are about to go on vacation July 11th. we dont want to be messing around with this new pump while were in NC. so we will stick to what we are doing now until after we get back.

Im just so relieved to finally be getting this. No more injections, except when we have to change out the pump every 3 days. Its better than 4-5 needle injections a day. We can start controlling his Bloodsugar better and now we can give him more freedom to eat food cause we dont need to work about giving him shots or worry about the amount he eats. 

Best part is I can go back to work now! We didnt want to burden the grandparents with giving him shots and all that stuff, so I took time off. Ive been off since basically the April 4th. 

• Like 5

On 6/27/2022 at 7:05 PM, buno67 said:

finally after weeks of fighting with insurance, we finally got the right insulin pump for my son. We get it Wednesday and will need to be trained on it before we can use it. Sucks we are getting it now because we are about to go on vacation July 11th. we dont want to be messing around with this new pump while were in NC. so we will stick to what we are doing now until after we get back.

Im just so relieved to finally be getting this. No more injections, except when we have to change out the pump every 3 days. Its better than 4-5 needle injections a day. We can start controlling his Bloodsugar better and now we can give him more freedom to eat food cause we dont need to work about giving him shots or worry about the amount he eats. 

Best part is I can go back to work now! We didnt want to burden the grandparents with giving him shots and all that stuff, so I took time off. Ive been off since basically the April 4th. 

Happy for you

It is extremely rough facing the realities of life when it involves love

Ones.

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wife is being induced today. Baby number 2 on the way. 

Nice....enjoy!!!!!  You should feel much more comfortable the second time around!  At least I did!!!!

Edited by big poppa pump
and really it doesn't matter how you feel...it matters how she and the baby feel...but you already know this...since it's baby 2
  • Like 1