Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

38 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It just sucks because it had potential.

There were some nice pieces to build on. I disagree with other people because I actually liked what they did with Kylo Ren.

Kylo was the one thing they did right. Tbh that scene with Han where he appeared and threw away the lightsaber with that classic Solo quote and smile gave me some great vibes.

Kinda sad story.

Best friends mom Kathy passed away 15 years ago. My friend was getting ready to move from Columbus to Shreveport and they worked out an agreement that his father Frank would stay with him.

About a week from everybody moving I asked my best friend if Frank “was having a hard time moving away from Kathy?” Everything seemed fine on the surface.

2 days before they all board a plane, Frank dies.

So instead of preparing to head down to Shreveport to help my friend with moving stuff, I end up being a pallbearer for his father.

32 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda sad story.

Best friends mom Kathy passed away 15 years ago. My friend was getting ready to move from Columbus to Shreveport and they worked out an agreement that his father Frank would stay with him.

About a week from everybody moving I asked my best friend if Frank “was having a hard time moving away from Kathy?” Everything seemed fine on the surface.

So instead of preparing to head down to Shreveport to help my friend with moving stuff, I end up being a pallbearer for his father.

Sorry to hear that. Well good on you for doing that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Well you're a real piece of work so

Facts.

As soon as I told her I post regularly on message boards arguing sports opinions with 50+ year old men over having any social media she knew she was in for it.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda sad story.

Really sorry to hear that Candy. I’m sure that’s very difficult but I’m glad you can be there to support your friend.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda sad story.

That stinks man, he must be a good dude

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

It’s been nice knowing you guys. Can’t wait until this thing goes Ultron on us.

A google employee is claiming LaMDA has become sentient.

It’s the plot of IRobot basically 

• Like 1