Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Just now, MWil23 said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493betladbuomdonupznnr2

To defend the policeman even the most decorated hero in history faces challenges when you face gunfire the first time.

I personally saw 4 feet 11 inch females

M bs in nursing turn into the best soldiers under fire.

There is no easy answer here.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Most brutal emasculation I’ve seen in a long time

Downfall of society. She was dating way up and had the gall to say that and joke that they would only argue. I'm guessing the relationship ended right there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Downfall of society. She was dating way up and had the gall to say that and joke that they would only argue. I'm guessing the relationship ended right there.

If we were dating that would have been the end of it. Find your own way home and number blocked material.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah... It's supposed to be.

If I were him I would have said her sister. May as well let it blow completely up.

Sister or best friend 

My man was either really shook or not quick on his feet

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Sister or best friend 

My man was either really shook or not quick on his feet

Yeah, at that point there is no way you can't be thinking of the worst possible answer and blurting it out whether you want it or not. Did cousin Sally sleep with her past boyfriend? Yeah, that's who we're using... your cousin Sally.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

You’re right.

Obviously I don’t know the guy, but I can’t imagine it’s that difficult for him to find somebody else.

Part of the problem I’ve noticed is that some guys are absolutely terrified of being alone.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You’re right.

Obviously I don’t know the guy, but I can’t imagine it’s that difficult for him to find somebody else.

Part of the problem I’ve noticed is that some guys are absolutely terrified of being alone.

Yeah, the snapshot I got of their energy dynamic is that he is anxiously attached and she has somewhat narcissistic energy, which often attract to one another. The irony is that he probably already was afraid she would leave him and this was just her devaluing him in a way that she probably has already done in many ways, as she was casual about all of it, including that there would be a fight. 

TL;DR they have different ethics and she thinks because she could get another guy to screw her that that is value she holds; conversely, he lowers himself with clinginess and willing to put up with however much of that behavior he has been/will on the future if he doesn't leave her.

I'm guessing if that video didn't go viral that he would stay with her, which is unfortunate. Hopefully the endless "leave that hoe" comments on it will knock some sense into him.

10 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah... It's supposed to be.

If I were him I would have said her sister. May as well let it blow completely up.

Most of us here all probably are either content being single or married awesome women, in part because all of us would have ended it right then and there in humiliating fashion for her. 

9 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Yeah, the snapshot I got of their energy dynamic is that he is anxiously attached and she has somewhat narcissistic energy, which often attract to one another. The irony is that he probably already was afraid she would leave him and this was just her devaluing him in a way that she probably has already done in many ways, as she was casual about all of it, including that there would be a fight. 

TL;DR they have different ethics and she thinks because she could get another guy to screw her that that is value she holds; conversely, he lowers himself with clinginess and willing to put up with however much of that behavior he has been/will on the future if he doesn't leave her.

I'm guessing if that video didn't go viral that he would stay with her, which is unfortunate. Hopefully the endless "leave that hoe" comments on it will knock some sense into him.

You’re 100% right on everything.

Once again, we obviously don’t know how long they’ve been together. It could also be a bit of a sunk cost fallacy for him if he’s been with her a long time.

They could be the type of couple that ends up having kids because they think that would “save” their relationship.

It’s just super toxic and unhealthy. Unless he’s broke or a complete bum, he can do better and should expect better. As you mentioned, hopefully he has some friends who gave him crap over it to dump her.

• Like 1