Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I agree, but more than that, We have a constitutional obligation for our own citizens first period.

Period. It's silly folks still believe we are giving aid and not just money laundering taxpayer money. It's absolutely silly and moreso disheartening. We are not helping our people.

**** every other country until we get our people off the streets. Not one penny.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Often times it’s up to the realtor to put all of that there with pictures and words, otherwise owners utilize the free app and then highlight the things on there.

Most realtors look at things like disclosures and comps to bring them to their clients, but with modern apps, this system is becoming more archaic and it should be necessary to look at professional caliber pictures at the least.

Its honestly crazy to me how a entire market as big as real estate is so far behind the times with online marketing its crazy. I not exaggerating when I say that half of these listings look like they are a Craigslist ad.

Maybe I can start my own business being a digital marketing professional for real estate agents and earn my millions that way.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Tayne, please do not make me show you proof of my PREMIUM work. Just know that it doesnt sound like it was written by a used car salesman in the 90s.

I'd like to become a premium subscriber. Please show us

Spoiler

your content

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Has anybody else noticed how god awful the marketing is for real estate listing sites? Im looking at some places around me in my neighborhood right now and viewing some of these home listings is awful. From the descriptions, photos, ect.

People are trying to sell 350k+ homes and the listing reads like a Facebook Marketplace used treadmill listing.

I work in digital marketing so I cannot believe there is not a specific job for someone inside the real estate office to write listings, take photos, do the online 'marketing' of the home to make it look professional.

NEW FURNACE 2021. Keep home woory free for years! L@@K TODAY

[insert photo that looks like it was taken one iPod touch]

wtf is this clown show and who needs to be fired for thinking this is a proper way to get people to have interest in making a hundreds of thousands of dollars purchase. I put more effort into marketing $13 dog bandanas than these people do listing a 350k house.

The market being advantageous to sellers for so long likely resulted in some realtors becoming lazy, or under qualified people becoming realtors. 

47 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Honestly, we have only sold 1 of those. Which is wild to me. I thought for sure that print would really target the college ugg boot wearing, tote bag having, Starbucks drinking female. But to no avail.

Tayne behind the keyboard in xer uggs, tote bag draped, orange mocha frappuccino in one hand, going to town on ice cream cone in other, red plaid dog bandana/bikini bottom keeping bangs away from tears raining down on keys, feeling personally attacked (and targeted!) by @AkronsWitness's predatory marketing.

Honestly you people make me sick.

Spoiler