Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Has anybody else noticed how god awful the marketing is for real estate listing sites? Im looking at some places around me in my neighborhood right now and viewing some of these home listings is awful. From the descriptions, photos, ect.

People are trying to sell 350k+ homes and the listing reads like a Facebook Marketplace used treadmill listing.

I work in digital marketing so I cannot believe there is not a specific job for someone inside the real estate office to write listings, take photos, do the online 'marketing' of the home to make it look professional.

NEW FURNACE 2021. Keep home woory free for years! L@@K TODAY

[insert photo that looks like it was taken one iPod touch]

wtf is this clown show and who needs to be fired for thinking this is a proper way to get people to have interest in making a hundreds of thousands of dollars purchase. I put more effort into marketing $13 dog bandanas than these people do listing a 350k house.

Edited by AkronsWitness

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Has anybody else noticed how god awful the marketing is for real estate listing sites? Im looking at some places around me in my neighborhood right now and viewing some of these home listings is awful. From the descriptions, photos, ect.

People are trying to sell 350k+ homes and the listing reads like a Facebook Marketplace used treadmill listing.

I work in digital marketing so I cannot believe there is not a specific job for someone inside the real estate office to write listings, take photos, do the online 'marketing' of the home to make it look professional.

NEW FURNACE 2021. Keep home woory free for years! L@@K TODAY

[insert photo that looks like it was taken one iPod touch]

wtf is this clown show and who needs to be fired for thinking this is a proper way to get people to have interest in making a hundreds of thousands of dollars purchase. I put more effort into marketing $13 dog bandanas than these people do listing a 350k house.

Often times it’s up to the realtor to put all of that there with pictures and words, otherwise owners utilize the free app and then highlight the things on there.

Most realtors look at things like disclosures and comps to bring them to their clients, but with modern apps, this system is becoming more archaic and it should be necessary to look at professional caliber pictures at the least.