Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

22 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Tornado warnings in the middle of the night? Yay 

In Cleveland? I saw a video of the lighning storms in Detroit/Toledo/Cleveland last night. Holy cow. It looked like the heat lightning you see in Florida in the middle of summer.

It was definitely thunderstorming in Columbus with some lightning, but nothing like it was up north.

Edited by AkronsWitness

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

In Cleveland? I saw a video of the lighning storms in Detroit/Toledo/Cleveland last night. Holy cow. It looked like the heat lightning you see in Florida in the middle of summer.

It was definitely thunderstorming in Columbus with some lightning, but nothing like it was up north.

It’s been gnarly at night in Toledo. 

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I actually live in the rurals east of Cleveland. Yeah I was woke up out of sound sleep to what I thought was an amber alert. Saw it was a tornado warning.  Looked out the window and literally lightning every second so I got up to check the radar and that’s when the wind picked up big time.  Haven’t heard any reports of an actual tornado so I think it was just the front that went through. 

19 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I wish I could, but unfortunately I’m a light sleeper. 

Years of working night shift and having kids running throughout the house while I used to sleep during the day forced me to sleep with melatonin and a heavy sound machine on. I’m doomed to that life now forever. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Years of working night shift and having kids running throughout the house while I used to sleep during the day forced me to sleep with melatonin and a heavy sound machine on. I’m doomed to that life now forever. 

ooooh the Melatonin. I go through real anxious spells where I have to use it for a week or two straight just to not lay in bed thinking of everything bad that has ever happened to me until 4am. Im slightly nervous its going to screw with my bodies natural chemicals and Im going to be dependent for life lol But dam is it good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Damn I feel lucky, I used to work 11-7, leave the jail be home at 8ans be out cold by 8:10

Just now, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Damn I feel lucky, I used to work 11-7, leave the jail be home at 8ans be out cold by 8:10

I would usually fall asleep pretty good but then my body would wake up after a few hours and feel like being up. So I would just function all day on not much sleep and go into work tired. I feel so much better since been on first shift since October.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Melatonin and Miami Sound Machine? 🧐. I mean I’m not going to judge. (Just so you know I am)

• Like 1