Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

On 11/30/2018 at 11:02 PM, bruceb said:

Happens to be my favorite city in the US.:)

I am quite with you.  I live about 45 minutes south and try and make it up there at least once or twice a month.

On 11/30/2018 at 10:51 PM, Bonanza23 said:

No sir. Drove in with friends. It’s that damned city. 

No driving into the city was your first mistake....trains....trains all day long....

8 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I am quite with you.  I live about 45 minutes south and try and make it up there at least once or twice a month.

No driving into the city was your first mistake....trains....trains all day long....

Actually I’ve never had a problem driving into the city. It’s just everything else about it I hate. You know like every time I’ve been there I’ve gotten sick, attempts at my life, drug dealers going after me, smog, twice baked prostitutes, pizza that was promised to be the best yet can barely hold crappy Giorgio’s draws. 

Yeah let it be said the only reason I go into the city is for games and food. Give me fresh air and no people and I’m good. They ain’t no man that can take me in the wilderness. 

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Actually I’ve never had a problem driving into the city. It’s just everything else about it I hate. You know like every time I’ve been there I’ve gotten sick, attempts at my life, drug dealers going after me, smog, twice baked prostitutes, pizza that was promised to be the best yet can barely hold crappy Giorgio’s draws. 

Yeah let it be said the only reason I go into the city is for games and food. Give me fresh air and no people and I’m good. They ain’t no man that can take me in the wilderness. 

Apparently you have never watched Deliverance. 

12 minutes ago, mistakey said:

so i didnt watch tonights game but let me guess, they threatened kessler to throw down field and focused on fournette and kessler couldnt do enough damage and they got stomped

Koestler also dared them into concussing him by holding onto the ball for too long. 

he had a nice pass to a TE dropped early in the game, went 20 or so yards in the air. ong ball. 

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

so i didnt watch tonights game but let me guess, they threatened kessler to throw down field and focused on fournette and kessler couldnt do enough damage and they got stomped

didn't see it either but heard some on the radio. There was a 35 yard pass that he completed which they described as a rainbow, which, duh. Also heard his 4th down pass deep was right on the money but was dropped by Moncrief. Sounded like he did okay, very Kessler-like. He did have a fumble but they described it as a playaction and there were two free blitzers that hit him before he even turned back around to pass and by their call, murdered Kessler, so of course he fumbled. RIP.