Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Got his number and texted him:

Hi ————-this is MWil from next door, hopefully this is still your number. :)

You may have seen our sign next door that we are trying to sell our house and it is officially on the market. So far we have had four showings and received the following feedback on our house:

(Two direct feedback reports copy pasted from our realtor)

We received another similar feedback report as well.

I know that this is a sensitive issue and awkward to talk about, but I wanted to communicate with you about this. You guys have been fantastic neighbors and have attempted to pass this on to prospective buyers and the realtors but to no avail thus far. We would really appreciate it if you could help us out with your yard. I would be happy to help. I mean this with the best intentions.

If you want to talk my phone number is ——————-

Sounds much better than what I would have said!!!!  lol

He was SUPER nice about it and very apologetic and asked my forgiveness and said they’d clean it up and to continue to send him feedback until it was acceptable. Glad I talked to him first and like I said he’s a great guy and neighbor.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You may have seen our sign next door that we are trying to sell our house and it is officially on the market. So far we have had four showings and received the following feedback on our house:

I know that this is a sensitive issue and awkward to talk about, but I wanted to communicate with you about this. You guys have been fantastic neighbors and have attempted to pass this on to prospective buyers and the realtors but to no avail thus far. We would really appreciate it if you could help us out with your yard. I would be happy to help. I mean this with the best intentions.

Very grown up of you. Just might work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Should have gone Liam Neeson on him with a unaddressed letter and told him to clean up his stuff or you will kill him.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Very diplomatic.

Will be surprised if it doesn't work.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Im glad you decided against it and saved your dignity.

Oh, and Ollie’s has KBS if you’re into that sorta thing.

Can't believe how much KBS got released this year. No limits and most places got 10+ cases.

Glad that and backwoods can be a shelf beer now. Used to have to chase around to get 1 or 2 bottles.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JDD said:

Can't believe how much KBS got released this year. No limits and most places got 10+ cases.

Glad that and backwoods can be a shelf beer now. Used to have to chase around to get 1 or 2 bottles.

I like Backwoods, but KBS and CBS are my thing.  I’ve snagged 5 4 packs and a bomber in 2 days.

Never did I think I’d pay 77 bucks for a 12 pack 😂 

• Like 1