Week 7 MNF Giants @ Falcons

Malik

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think Neal could play that WLB role next to Deion Jones.  Keep Ricardo and Kazee at S.  

I don't think you need to bench Neal or Ricardo, just make sure you keep Kazee on the field.  

Im not against this at all as that then moves Duke Riley as depth where he should be he is a liability most the time right now although he does a few splash plays here and there.

I really think Neal would be a phenomenal WLB with his athleticism and coverage abilities and he is a great tackler and hitter.

funny part is i think Neal and Duke are the same size but Neal seems bigger and stronger with the way they play.

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

ideally oliver works out and hes in on nickel downs and alford kicks inside. PLenty of times you can get Kazee on the field  though in todays NFL. Just as long as @jarren's fav brian poole doesnt see the field im happy.

Im ok with Poole on the field in certain situations he every year but this one has been a really solid tackler and great blitzer from the corner position.   He has his place on the team and can be an asset but he doesn't need to be a safety or a full time starting CB.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im not against this at all as that then moves Duke Riley as depth where he should be he is a liability most the time right now although he does a few splash plays here and there.

I really think Neal would be a phenomenal WLB with his athleticism and coverage abilities and he is a great tackler and hitter.

funny part is i think Neal and Duke are the same size but Neal seems bigger and stronger with the way they play.

Neal and Deion would be a great pair of new NFL LBers.  If Ricardo could play SS, I think Kazee will be the better deep FS.  Plus, that way you have Ricardo up a bit to communicate with Deion.  Or just alternate which safety is deep so it's not obvious pre snap.

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im ok with Poole on the field in certain situations he every year but this one has been a really solid tackler and great blitzer from the corner position.   He has his place on the team and can be an asset but he doesn't need to be a safety or a full time starting CB.

yea bro, corners or safeties dont need to be on the field if they are awful in coverage. Im sorry but thats just dumb. its like saying wrs should be on the field cause theyre really good at run blocking, you need that roster spot for guy who can do their primary job at an acceptable level.I forget the exact #'s, if needed i could dig them up, but pooles been liek the bottom 2 or 3 coverage guys in the league going back to last year.

Archived