Week 7 MNF Giants @ Falcons

Malik

Just now, K9 said:

huh...Thank you for the info! Honestly might check this out

Lets you choose which radio broadcast you want too. Home teams broadcast team, or away. Or national broadcast, if it's a primetime game.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I would be fine with them giving Witten a different guy to work with.  Give him a chance.  

I'm a fan of Witten and agree, he could be better paired with someone else  ... He's still better than Collinsworth

Just now, K9 said:

I'm a fan of Witten and agree, he could be better paired with someone else  ... He's still better than Collinsworth

I was never a big fan of Collinsworth, but the PFF thing made him unbearable.  

Also, Kazee is really good.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Touching the ball =/= possession of the ball. It was loose before he was down, at that point he needed to regain possession and he didn't

I guess so although im not a fan of that to me a fumble needs to be completely loose before a body part is down on the ground. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

He still had it on his body trapped against him.  Untill he hit the ground and rolled over.

The fumble started before that though. You can't undo losing possession. He never regained possession on the ground so the play didn't end when he was down. 

Just now, Dome said:

Lets you choose which radio broadcast you want too. Home teams broadcast team, or away. Or national broadcast, if it's a primetime game.

I'm going to check it out because I don't have the RedZone and Hulu doesn't play all games.   I'll look into it because it drives me nut-so when I am succumbed to watching the 1 game that's on in the region (and not the one I want to watch)  

Archived