Who should be shipped out next?

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

So now what happens to Miller, whose game looks like it fits more with ZBS as he lacks the strength to play PBS. Do we hope he doesn't regress? How will that effect Carr? I know many here are on the get rid of Cable camp however we took some high draft picks  a few months ago. I'm sure the thought was that they'd fit the ZBS scheme that cable runs. Switching schemes isn't very easy and the people you have might not translate. I'm okay with ditching cable but a big reason the Raiders suck is they don't have players that currently fit their schemes. Thats been the story of this team for the last few years because of coaching changes and scheme changes. This is a Frankenstine's Monster of a team.

He’ll get the gallery treatment eventually imo bulk up and kicked inside to og. 

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

So now what happens to Miller, whose game looks like it fits more with ZBS as he lacks the strength to play PBS. Do we hope he doesn't regress? How will that effect Carr? I know many here are on the get rid of Cable camp however we took some high draft picks  a few months ago. I'm sure the thought was that they'd fit the ZBS scheme that cable runs. Switching schemes isn't very easy and the people you have might not translate. I'm okay with ditching cable but a big reason the Raiders suck is they don't have players that currently fit their schemes. Thats been the story of this team for the last few years because of coaching changes and scheme changes. This is a Frankenstine's Monster of a team.

This is my query as well. It’s been reported that KO and Gabe were told to lose significant weight to fit the new scheme, to now decide that we are going to revert back to a PBS doesn’t fit with that or with this years draft picks. Surely the schemes that we wanted to run would be sorted at the start and every personnel decision based on those schemes.

Ship Carr out. 

I love the guy, but we're Alex Smithing him with yearly scheme changes and crap talent. I really WANT him to be our guy going forward, but the situation has gotten way to deep imo. 

This team already needs a JDR come to Jesus style culture shock again. 

20 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

It’s always been smoke about Carr not blending in for the past few years tho

big ben came to Carr defense saying it’s ok to cry lol

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ben-roethlisberger-on-derek-carr-backlash-just-because-you-cry-doesnt-mean-youre-less-manly/

34 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Bronco fans in their forum are clamoring for Carr. 

I dont believe even Gruden is that crazy to trade him within the division. 

I wanna trade Carr but I’d be furious if we traded him within the division. No team is that dumb though. I want to trade him to NYG or Miami. I don’t think the Giants would give us their 1st unless they totally fell in love but man... can you imagine Nick Bosa and Ed Oliver on the same defense with the 1st and 2nd Pick? Oh boy. 

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I wanna trade Carr but I’d be furious if we traded him within the division. No team is that dumb though. I want to trade him to NYG or Miami. I don’t think the Giants would give us their 1st unless they totally fell in love but man... can you imagine Nick Bosa and Ed Oliver on the same defense with the 1st and 2nd Pick? Oh boy. 

If Ed Oliver really is 6’1 270 as some are saying he’s going to fall.

53 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

derek carr for eli and their first lol

we get bosa and oliver, a new WR and BPA with the last pick in the 1st.
Eli is the guy for a year, and draft qb in 2020 lol

48 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Saw a scenario that was Carr to NYG for a swap of their pick (likely top 5) with whichever of our 1st is lowest.

If Justin Herbert stays in college and we trade Carr are only options for QB in 2019 are Teddy Bridgewater if Saints don't resign him or Ryan Fitzpatrick. I can totally see Gruden wanting Fitzpatrick. There is no QB worth a 1st round pick in 2019. I could see Gruden wanting someone like Will Grier though maybe in the 2nd round. After dealing Carr, I think Gruden would feel obligated to draft a try to develop a QB even though its not worth it in 2019. But we just seen Gruden overdraft Kolton Miller because of need. So if Carr is traded, I'm banking on a Ryan Fitzpatrick/ Will Grier combo at QB in 2019... I'd rather just keep Carr.

Archived