Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

19 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Disagree here Leader. Really want the Panthers to win the NFC South over New Orleans.

Outside of it being generally better for NOLA to lose as often as possible (to increase our draft status) I actually dont care who wins the NFC South.
I want BOTH Carolina and NOLA to lose simply because both are NFC teams and both are ahead of us in Playoff Standings now.
I dont think it likely TPA defeats CAR - not with the way the TPA defense has been playing - but it would be better overall (for us) if they lost. 

23 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hi. I like The Pack. 

I think if Michel plays, we'll try to have massive long drives, keep A-Rod off the field, and eventually grind out a very close win.

If Michel doesn't play and/or we don't have a run game (they go hand-in-hand) then GB will win, with plenty of strikes.

I also kind of feel that whoever has the ball last will win. 

Hating this Brady vs Rodgers crap. Have a good day if you're visiting. Bye.

<3

26 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think if Michel plays, we'll try to have massive long drives, keep A-Rod off the field, and eventually grind out a very close win.
If Michel doesn't play and/or we don't have a run game (they go hand-in-hand) then GB will win, with plenty of strikes.

Rotoworld:

Sony Michel (knee) remained "limited" on Thursday.
His status still can't be taken for granted, but Michel is looking likely to return after missing only one game. This being the Patriots, we might not know for sure until Sunday, which is bad news since the Pats are playing on Sunday Night Football. If Michel returns, he will be on the RB1/2 borderline against the Packers. Nov 1 - 4:33 PM

53 minutes ago, Leader said:

Assuming MVS and EQ stay healthy, you could see Allison start to fade away in the WR race. He was virtually a forgotten man against the Rams and Rodgers has really warmed up to MVS and EQ somewhat as well.  

P.S. how sad is it that I barely notice whether Perry is on the injury report and I really don't care if he plays or not...

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hi. I like The Pack. 

I also kind of feel that whoever has the ball last will win. 

Hating this Brady vs Rodgers crap. Have a good day if you're visiting. Bye.

Fans and the media love it, tho.  It will be fun to watch the 2 best QBs in the business on the same field.  I have no clue who will win.  You guys are tough to beat at home.   Here's to no injuries and a good game!

16 hours ago, JQ1 said:

Per Zach Kruse:

It sounds  like MVS will start again Sunday night, due to Allison (re)injury:

More Marquez!

He’s certainly looking like a legit vertical threat for the Packers! 

Yesssss I want an 85 yard PA MVS Bomb TD. Right off the bat. 

19 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Assuming MVS and EQ stay healthy, you could see Allison start to fade away in the WR race. He was virtually a forgotten man against the Rams and Rodgers has really warmed up to MVS and EQ somewhat as well.  

P.S. how sad is it that I barely notice whether Perry is on the injury report and I really don't care if he plays or not...

I have been an Allison guy from the get go.  If the rookies can push him down the depth chart, that just means that they are ready.  It probably also means that we can let Allison walk and run with Adams, MVS, EQ, Moore, and some new rookies at WR next season.  And that probably helps out the go sign a few guys to help the roster fund.

I forget that Perry is on the team until he makes a play every 3 or 4 games.  I often find myself watching and getting mad at Clay, Fackrell, Gilbert, and the blitzers for not getting to the QB.  But not Perry, because I just don't remember that he is in there.

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I have been an Allison guy from the get go.  If the rookies can push him down the depth chart, that just means that they are ready.  It probably also means that we can let Allison walk and run with Adams, MVS, EQ, Moore, and some new rookies at WR next season.  And that probably helps out the go sign a few guys to help the roster fund.

I forget that Perry is on the team until he makes a play every 3 or 4 games.  I often find myself watching and getting mad at Clay, Fackrell, Gilbert, and the blitzers for not getting to the QB.  But not Perry, because I just don't remember that he is in there.

That sounds terrible. Not a chance MVS, EQ, and Moore all turn out to be quality starters. Step on the breaks a little here. 

Eh, I think Allison will be cheap enough to be worth brining back unless we’re investing a 3rd round pick in a WR this year. MVS and St Brown have shown some promise but not enough for me to love the idea of them manning 2 of the top 3 WR spots next year. Moore has shown little in actual gameplay, though I viewed him as a project from draft day. It will be nice to have someone bridging the experience gap between Adams and the rookies. 

Archived