Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

29 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

that sucks, but at least we have some depth at WR.

Allison was always a holdover type guy anyway so seeing the young guys in MVS and ESB passing him up in yr1 is good to see. Sucks for the overall depth that he's banged up again but both rooks have earned more playing time anyway

4 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Ummm. Yes. Have you watched a new England game yet? Gronk is completely broken down at this point. 

And then he’ll have 112 yds and 2 TDs vs us. What an opportunity for Collinsworth. 

4 minutes ago, Siv said:

And then he’ll have 112 yds and 2 TDs vs us. What an opportunity for Collinsworth. 

Not gonna happen.  I put Gronk on my fanduel team.  That is usually the kiss of death for a player that week.  Oh..I also took White, Edelman and Brady.  I'd have taken the Patriot defense, but the program wouldn't let me take more than 4 slots from one team.

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

Allison was always a holdover type guy anyway so seeing the young guys in MVS and ESB passing him up in yr1 is good to see. Sucks for the overall depth that he's banged up again but both rooks have earned more playing time anyway

Geronimo isn't Adams, but the guy has had some nice plays this season when healthy and has a connection with #12. 

My week 9 "I want these teams to win list"

Buffalo over Chicago (HA! Come on Nate Peterman - I know you've gotta have one good game in ya!)
Detroit over Minnesota
Atlanta over Washington (Julio burns a slacking off HHCD for the game winner)
Tampa Bay over Carolina (FitzMagic does it again)
Los Angeles Chargers over Seattle
Los Angeles Rams over New Orleans (every little bit will help that draft position...)
Tennessee Titans over Dallas Cowboys
Green Bay over New England

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The loss of Allison for this week is very much survivable.

Indeed.
And GB drafted (3) more athletic versions of Allison in April, so on some level, this offers GB some insight on whether or not to retain him next year

46 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Indeed.
And GB drafted (3) more athletic versions of Allison in April, so on some level, this offers GB some insight on whether or not to retain him next year

did we forget about who our QB is & how much route running trust means to him? 

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Disagree here Leader.

Really want the Panthers to win the NFC South over New Orleans.

If we're giving up on the wild card and focusing solely on the division, then I agree. But as long as we're in the WC hunt, I rather Carolina lose.

Hi. I like The Pack. 

I think if Michel plays, we'll try to have massive long drives, keep A-Rod off the field, and eventually grind out a very close win.

If Michel doesn't play and/or we don't have a run game (they go hand-in-hand) then GB will win, with plenty of strikes.

I also kind of feel that whoever has the ball last will win. 

Hating this Brady vs Rodgers crap. Have a good day if you're visiting. Bye.

Archived