Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

At this point, I'm not gonna cry if MM is fired. It's week 9 and we still snap the ball with 0-2 seconds left on the play clock like 90% of the time. I don't care if it's Aaron or Mac - MM is ultimately responsible for it and he's had two months to do something about it.

The stupid penalties in defense and special teams don't help either.

What I'm scared of is if its Aaron, a new coach isn't going to fix the problem because you can't tell Aaron squat.

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

At this point, I'm not gonna cry if MM is fired. It's week 9 and we still snap the ball with 0-2 seconds left on the play clock like 90% of the time. I don't care if it's Aaron or Mac - MM is ultimately responsible for it and he's had two months to do something about it.

The stupid penalties in defense and special teams don't help either.

At this point either McCarthy has 0 control over/respect from Rodgers or he's cool with that being the offense.  Neither is a good look for him.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

You think so?  I think he missed a few for sure.  There were definitely some wonky calls out there too for screens to cobb and such.

Those guys should have been running wild through this secondary.  The Pass Pro was pretty good and the rushers for NE kind of suck also so there should be time.

If this team can't hang points on that NE defense, which I think is a really good matchup for them, then that's a problem.  Graham especially was woefully underutilized tonight.

On that ****ty throw to cobb on 3rd backed up after the goalline stand he had MVS on the slant under Cobb's route for an easy 1st down+.

He hits MVS in stride and he might even house that one. I forgot where the safety was that was bracketing Graham at that point, though.

Just now, incognito_man said:

On that ****ty throw to cobb on 3rd backed up after the goalline stand he had MVS on the slant under Cobb's route for an easy 1st down+.

He hits MVS in stride and he might even house that one. I forgot where the safety was that was bracketing Graham at that point, though.

yeah that one for sure.  

Aaron not a fan of YAC.  He wants all the air yards.

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

You think so?  I think he missed a few for sure.  There were definitely some wonky calls out there too for screens to cobb and such.

Those guys should have been running wild through this secondary.  The Pass Pro was pretty good and the rushers for NE kind of suck also so there should be time.

If this team can't hang points on that NE defense, which I think is a really good matchup for them, then that's a problem.  Graham especially was woefully underutilized tonight.

Leave it to Mac to commit to the run against a team you can throw on.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

This team reminds me of prior Chargers teams who aren't bad but always find ways to just lose games late vs quality opponents and eventually end up 8-8 or something

This team could really benefit from having another draft pick around 14-15. Maybe its best.

Archived