Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

Just now, Malfatron said:

he wasnt ejected. he glove-slapped the lineman, thereby challenging him to a duel.

Whitehead waited in the locker room for the duel to begin, but the Pats dude chickened out.

Lol thanks for making me laugh tonight

Just now, Norm said:

I'm pretty confident that is the rule though. There's no reason for him to do that **** either. 

Fine. But its a violent game played under duress.
Its not like he kicked the guy in the face. He slapped his facemask.
Whoever it was he hit was no worse for wear. Draw a flag? Sure. Ejection? Give me a break.

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Yes it starts with the roster but the roster failings are not just limited to years of poor drafting.

Overpaying his own guys was a staple of the prior GM and Gute is the guy who is being forced to clean it up.

No doubt - its a lot of little things --- it's cumulative and not much room for error in this league

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ride out this season, see what the playoffs hold.

Rodgers is being grossly overpaid for what we've gotten through 8 weeks. Even the biggest Rodgers homers and McCarthy haters have to agree with that.

What's your point? 

Just now, Leader said:

Fine. But its a violent game played under duress.
Its not like he kicked the guy in the face. He slapped his facemask.
Whoever it was he hit was no worse for wear. Draw a flag? Sure. Ejection? Give me a break.

It's an ejection because it starts brawls. Whitehead was a dumbass

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I mean i think every NFL fan envies NE. That comes with winning 5 Super Bowls in the last 20 years.

Not just football either. Look at the success the Celtics have had over the years. The Red Sox. The Bruins. 

Why couldn't I have been born in the New England area? 

Archived