Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

Overall, the losses to LA and NE aren't even very upsetting. Again, those were games you expect to lose when the schedule comes out. But it's also why you cant tie the Vikings at home and lose to a bad Detroit team even at Detroit. Those 2 games are the costly ones right now, not so much these last 2 weeks.

19 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

At this point, I'm not gonna cry if MM is fired. It's week 9 and we still snap the ball with 0-2 seconds left on the play clock like 90% of the time. I don't care if it's Aaron or Mac - MM is ultimately responsible for it and he's had two months to do something about it.

The stupid penalties in defense and special teams don't help either.

Yeah I don't agree. Rodgers is a difficult personality. He could be telling Aaron every week stop that and he'd still do it if he wanted to. 

51 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Whitehead ejected, Brice injured. Oh yeah, and King

Was any reason given why Whitehead was ejected?  If it was because he slapped that NE player in the face I've seen a lot worse without an ejection.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Overall, the losses to LA and NE aren't even very upsetting. Again, those were games you expect to lose when the schedule comes out. But it's also why you cant tie the Vikings at home and lose to a bad Detroit team even at Detroit. Those 2 games are the costly ones right now, not so much these last 2 weeks.

Very true.  Back to back road games at LAR and NE were going to be tough ones that would likely be counted as L when the schedule came out.  

WAS, DET are the really bad ones in addition to the TIE to MIN

Add to that the general play in the games.  Lackluster against teams you would think GB was better than.  Maybe GB is not as talented as some thought, myself included.

Just now, Pugger said:

Was any reason given why Whitehead was ejected?  If it was because he slapped that NE player in the face I've seen a lot worse without an ejection.

My understanding has always been a strike like that to the head after the play is an ejection, open hand or not. I said ejection the second I saw it. Guys hey away with it too. Woodson got away with a couple closed fists I remember

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Huh? I don't envy the Patriots. I don't like anything about them. Minnesota and NE are my two least favorite teams.

Most GB fans envy everything Patriots, you can at least acknowledge that right

Archived