THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

5 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

So from everything I’ve been reading today there’s growing speculation that Kitchens will be named HC. Unless Dabo or Matt Campbell come in 

I'd want to see at least one experienced coordinator who has been a head coach before and does not have the realistic desire to be one again.  AKA, will help Kitchens without Haley'ng him behind his back.

3 minutes ago, JoshBooty said:

I'd want to see at least one experienced coordinator who has been a head coach before and does not have the realistic desire to be one again.  AKA, will help Kitchens without Haley'ng him behind his back.

I’d be good with keeping the current staff together and giving Lindley and Zampese expanded roles M-Saturday.

I still want Freddie calling plays on Sunday though.

I think the HC experience is a little overrated, it’s just football and these guys have been around it all their lives.

43 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d be good with keeping the current staff together and giving Lindley and Zampese expanded roles M-Saturday.

I still want Freddie calling plays on Sunday though.

I think the HC experience is a little overrated, it’s just football and these guys have been around it all their lives.

Yeah I think it’s gonna be Freddie 

Baker and Kitchens 

like I said it was meant to be. 

Its gonna be interesting to see who the DC will be. I’d be happy to have G Will back 

Todd Bowles I think will get consideration too

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah I think it’s gonna be Freddie 

Baker and Kitchens 

like I said it was meant to be. 

Its gonna be interesting to see who the DC will be. I’d be happy to have G Will back 

Todd Bowles I think will get consideration too

No way Greggg Williams can get brought back. That creates such a weird situation IMO. 

I didn’t mind Greggg Williams the HC but I was getting sick of Greggg Williams the DC. 

Brian Flores Patriots DC was mentioned by Dustin Fox on his radio show.  Potential sleeper candidate that would hopefully keep Freddie Kitchens.  Also would allow us too keep our defense intact. Additionally players seem to love him.  Positives:  team creates turnovers and doesn't give up touchdowns.  Negatives: gives up lots of yardage and part of the Belichick family, also only 1 year as the DC.  Thoughts?

3 hours ago, JoshBooty said:

This could end up being Bruce Arians. Put him in the assistant to the head coach/offensive assistant role that Tom Moore spent years doing for Bruce. Less responsibility as he'll be more of a sounding board, which means he won't be stressed, the issue that made him retire. Pay him some good money. He loves the community which is part of why he wanted the HC job. He gets to scratch that football itch, help out his boy Freddie, work part time, and get paid. Don't write this possibility off.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I don’t see why Gregg can’t be brought back as assistant HC to Freddie at HC. 

Gregg has never been the power hungry one he just wants to coach. 

I think it could happen. We’re all a team here 

Just creates a weird dynamic. Especially if the browns struggle early under kitchens

Archived