Redskins trade for Haha Clinton Dix

MikeT14

I'm glad you guys like it cause it seems a bit high to me for a rental, or what could turn out to be a rental. Comp pick in 2020 doesn't light my fire. We sure have two good experienced safeties for the rest of the season. I didn't realize Nicholson was playing that badly . 

wanted offense but lets face it the offense wont be fixed any time soon and adding a wr if alex cant get them the ball is pointless

lets build a top defense..... strongman anyone will struggle against OBJ and the Dallas WR had a lucky play....also we will get Dunbar back at any moment.

30 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Oh and BTW, this was a great move. A 4th for him. And puts us in position to re-sign him. And if he walks, we get comp pick.

The franchise tag is probably reasonably cheap for a Safety, and an option if we want to retain him next year.  

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

PFF: Sweringer is the best safety in the NFL

Bruce Allen: Trade for Clinton Dix!!!!!!

Gruden: Hey .... uh ..... like, I could use a speedy receiver. Like that Tate fella. 

Bruce: BRING ME THE SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!

Our QB doesn't throw to receivers

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I'm glad you guys like it cause it seems a bit high to me for a rental, or what could turn out to be a rental. Comp pick in 2020 doesn't light my fire. We sure have two good experienced safeties for the rest of the season. I didn't realize Nicholson was playing that badly . 

We already have comp picks galore next year. This allows us to have better safety play this year than Montae could give us. And gives us a playoff-experienced young veteran. And it allows us to re-sign him if we can. And if not, we get a comp in 2020. That's not a bad move

In 2019 we still have

28 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

We already have comp picks galore next year. This allows us to have better safety play this year than Montae could give us. And gives us a playoff-experienced young veteran. And it allows us to re-sign him if we can. And if not, we get a comp in 2020. That's not a bad move

In 2019 we still have

Seeing all those picks laid out I’m even more comfortable with the trade. HaHa and DJ are gonna be all kinds of nasty in the back. With Dunny nicked up maybe experiment with a 3 safety look. This really opens up what this defense can do

55 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

In 2019 we still have

With a 2nd and two thirds it gives us the potential to trade back into the first round and pick up some slipping talent.

Archived