Arizona Cuts Sam Bradford

Jared Jammer

On a serious note, I feel bad for Sam (as bad as one can feel for someone who has made millions anyway). He never seemed like a bad guy, and it wasn't really his fault that he was the last 1st overall pick before the rookie pay scale. He worked hard, looked like he was improving with the Rams, then injuries derailed it. Then he goes to another team, looks to finally be on the brink of realizing his potential, and gets hurt again. Then again. Then again. He wasn't good for the Cards this season but that team was a dumpster fire anyway.

He was never the franchise QB he appeared that he could be but injuries kept derailing any opportunity he had to be one.

2014-08-26-Bradford21.png

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

C'mon now, you know if Bruce Allen hadn't gotten fleeced by Alex Smith, he would be all over signing Sam Bradford.

were stuck with smith for 2 more seasons at least.....

but at least smith doesnt lose us games even though he cant throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field or hit the side of  a barn 

Just now, Vladimir L said:

were stuck with smith for 2 more seasons at least.....

Oh ... I know ... *whimpers*

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

but at least smith doesnt lose us games even though he cant throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field or hit the side of  a barn 

YET.

Too many people hate on Bradford for supposedly "scamming teams".    He isnt like Jamarcus Russell who got paid a ton of guaranteed money and just gave up.     Bradford actually played hard....Teams were just stupid enough to pay Bradford numerous times despite his infamous fragility and the fact that, even at his best, he is just okay.

Power to Bradford.    I'll laugh if another team gives him a nice payday, but I dont blame him at all.     Blame stupid GMs.

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

sammy got paid 13 million this year to screw two teams

He didnt screw anybody. He signed with two teams willing to sign and pay him.
For whatever reason it didnt work out. Was that because he was dogging it? I doubt it.

33 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Too many people hate on Bradford for supposedly "scamming teams".    He isnt like Jamarcus Russell who got paid a ton of guaranteed money and just gave up.     Bradford actually played hard....Teams were just stupid enough to pay Bradford numerous times despite his infamous fragility and the fact that, even at his best, he is just okay.

Power to Bradford.    I'll laugh if another team gives him a nice payday, but I dont blame him at all.     Blame stupid GMs.

You try reading a defense when you've got so much sizzurp in your system that there's 22 guys on a field...

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Too many people hate on Bradford for supposedly "scamming teams".

I'm not hating on him, just approaching the situation with a depraved sense of humor. I could have done half of what Bradford did, for 1/3 of his salary.

Nobody is calling me up, I'll tell you that much.

Archived