Packers sign Punter Drew Kaser

Hawkfan191

Maybe it is as simple as Gute being pure unadulterated savage with brutality for blood.

Loss to the Rams, embarrassing trade for Ty for a 7th round pick two years from now, trades Clinton-Dix (who was probably the guy who complained about Ty).

Traded Randall in the offseason...

Scott has a bad game, put him on notice.  

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Maybe it is as simple as Gute being pure unadulterated savage with brutality for blood.

Loss to the Rams, embarrassing trade for Ty for a 7th round pick two years from now, trades Clinton-Dix (who was probably the guy who complained about Ty).

Traded Randall in the offseason...

Scott has a bad game, put him on notice.  

I’m not at all concerned or worried about this signing - short term lease is what it’s looking like.  I’m more concerned about where the f**k my driver went in my golf game today.  Absolutely wretched.

8 hours ago, St Vince said:

Motivation my guess,  Apathy can set in when no one is looking over your shoulder.

That's the positive you can make of it.

The second is that a 'one mistake and you are out' isn't a very healthy approach for a team - do we really want everyone scared to make a mistake. Its was pretty alarming how everyone threw Monty under a bus last week, not sure it paints a good picture of a harmonious club. Should have been sorted out internally instead of squealing to the press about  how he was meant to take a knee. 

12 hours ago, Leader said:

We're all just making stuff up cause none of us has a clue what's up.
For all we know Scott slipped on a bar of soap this morning and hurt himself.

He made the trip to Foxbourough and I saw a photo of him getting off the plane at the Packers' web site.  This is a real mystery...

Archived