Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Man if only the bills had a real quarterback, or maybe a quarterback who could run. too bad there aren't any quarterbacks who threw a bunch of touchdowns and only a couple interceptions only a couple seasons ago. Man sure would be nice if one of those was available for nothing.

No I better sign Matt freaking Barkley.

Yeah honestly you guys hve a stud defense IMO but it’s literally the worst QB situation I’ve seen in ages. Josh Allen is no where near pro ready, Derek Anderson came off a couch, Nate Peterman is bad, real bad. You guys would probably beat Alabama 3-0 only because I think Anderson and Peterman throw 4 INTs each on that D. 

If the Bills draft a WR and T and figure out their QB situation, they have playoff potential. It’s a talented team, especially on defense. I have a bad feeing they will ride Josh Allen again next year though and go 5-11 while that defenses window gets smaller and smaller. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

The refs in this Steelers-Ravens game are an absolute joke. So glad their incompetence has resulted in Ben Roethlisberger's injury.

What does the ref have to do with that play? Ben was running (and well downfield). None of the QB protections apply and there was nothing dirty about the tackle.

Archived