Sign in to follow this  
game3525

Vikings/Bears flexed into SNF week 11

This should serve as an important lesson to never give Jacksonville any primetime games in the future 

8 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Why is that?

If the game is at noon....or even 3:25, I can go out and enjoy the game with a few drinks and still get home and get to bed for Monday morning.

If its at 7:20 and won't get over until 10:30 and I gotta be up at 3:30am.....4.25-4.5 hours of sleep isn't ideal lol

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

If the game is at noon....or even 3:25, I can go out and enjoy the game with a few drinks and still get home and get to bed for Monday morning.

If its at 7:20 and won't get over until 10:30 and I gotta be up at 3:30am.....4.25-4.5 hours of sleep isn't ideal lol

Sleep before the game. Its a Sunday. People will understand haha

Too many bears games are early so I miss them at work. I can catch 80% of the game now that it’s been flexed so thanks for flexing virginia

Good. No one wants to see the Jaguars manhandle Big Ben and the Steelers again

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Too many bears games are early so I miss them at work. I can catch 80% of the game now that it’s been flexed so thanks for flexing virginia

Do you know if Iowa is flexing the game too :)

Not sure I like this for the Bears.  First they are playing Minnesota who will be coming off a bye and now it's an even quicker turnaround  to the Thanksgiving Thursday game at noon against the Lions.  

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Not sure I like this for the Bears.  First they are playing Minnesota who will be coming off a bye and now it's an even quicker turnaround  to the Thanksgiving Thursday game at noon against the Lions.  

Big sequence of games for the Bears in just 4 days, they very well could lose both. Could have a huge impact on the division.

makes a supershort week for the bears going into the thanksgiving games

death note for chicago