Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
game3525

Vikings/Bears flexed into SNF week 11

Recommended Posts

This should serve as an important lesson to never give Jacksonville any primetime games in the future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Why is that?

If the game is at noon....or even 3:25, I can go out and enjoy the game with a few drinks and still get home and get to bed for Monday morning.

If its at 7:20 and won't get over until 10:30 and I gotta be up at 3:30am.....4.25-4.5 hours of sleep isn't ideal lol

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

If the game is at noon....or even 3:25, I can go out and enjoy the game with a few drinks and still get home and get to bed for Monday morning.

If its at 7:20 and won't get over until 10:30 and I gotta be up at 3:30am.....4.25-4.5 hours of sleep isn't ideal lol

Sleep before the game. Its a Sunday. People will understand haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many bears games are early so I miss them at work. I can catch 80% of the game now that it’s been flexed so thanks for flexing virginia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good. No one wants to see the Jaguars manhandle Big Ben and the Steelers again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Too many bears games are early so I miss them at work. I can catch 80% of the game now that it’s been flexed so thanks for flexing virginia

Do you know if Iowa is flexing the game too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I like this for the Bears.  First they are playing Minnesota who will be coming off a bye and now it's an even quicker turnaround  to the Thanksgiving Thursday game at noon against the Lions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Not sure I like this for the Bears.  First they are playing Minnesota who will be coming off a bye and now it's an even quicker turnaround  to the Thanksgiving Thursday game at noon against the Lions.  

Big sequence of games for the Bears in just 4 days, they very well could lose both. Could have a huge impact on the division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

makes a supershort week for the bears going into the thanksgiving games

death note for chicago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×