TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

reid tried leaping over him? you serious? he drops his shoulder to make sure he catches a piece of him. 

Imma be honest.  I watch Cam Newton play every week.  So maybe I'm biased in that I see Cam take hits like that on a consistent basis.  So sorry for not having sympathy.

I mean Watt led with his helmet into Cam earlier and that wasn't called even though by definition it is.

Just now, iknowcool said:

Imma be honest.  I watch Cam Newton play every week.  So maybe I'm biased in that I see Cam take hits like that on a consistent basis.  So sorry for not having sympathy.

I mean Watt led with his helmet into Cam earlier and that wasn't called even though by definition it is.

Reid hit Ben's head.

Watt hit Cam's shoulder.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Watt dropped his head and leaned to avoid hitting Cam in the head. And it worked. He hit him in the armpit.

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

I mean...you take a shot at Roethlisberger, the line is coming after you. And that's the way it should be. If the OL isn't acting that way, I wonder about the make-up of said team.

I understand. Neither should be an ejection, but if you're tossing Reid for something that isn't very flagrant, I'm not sure how you let that go.

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

The bills wont score 51 the rest of the season, keep that in mind

I think you have to to adjust that to the buffalo offense not scoring 51 the rest of the season. The defense may score a couple of touchdowns that gets the team as a whole over 51. 

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Reid hit Ben's head.

Watt hit Cam's shoulder.

You're still not allowed to lead with the crown of the helmet.  That is a penalty.

But LIS.  It's whatever.  I'm not even saying what Reid did wasn't a penalty, but he shouldn't have been ejected.  But doesn't matter.  Steelers were 100% far and away the better team.

Archived