TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

So does AB have 99 or 100 yards? NFL says 99, Yahoo says 100. I need my three point bonus.

He's on 99. Originally his TD was scored as a 50 yarder. It was then changed to a 49 yarder. I'm saying, get my boi another yard. An additional 100 yard game to his name could be the difference between HoF and not. 

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

My Panthers extreme fandom is preventing me from just turning the game off and playing Red Dead Redemption.  That is the right choice, right?  Right?

I sat through every second of the Titans 59-0 loss to the Pats in 09 and am a better man because of it. Just tough it out.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

He's on 99. Originally his TD was scored as a 50 yarder. It was then changed to a 49 yarder. I'm saying, get my boi another yard. An additional 100 yard game to his name could be the difference between HoF and not. 

Brutal for my league. 50 yard touchdowns get you a 5 point bonus, 100 yard games get you a 3 point bonus. My friend lost 8 points with that change lol. 

Well now he's on 96... xD

Welp definitely below 100 now

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's such a massively underrated quality in a running back. 49ers were fortunate to have a good one for years in Gore. Breida isn't exactly back there laying people out 

What RB in the league would be able to block a 3-4 DE one-on-one?

Steelers saw something in the Panthers protection scheme, or maybe the Panthers protection scheme just isn't suited to taking on a 3-4 defense, but I've seen the OT slide out to take on the rushing OLB and the OG stay inside to to help out on the nose tackle and leave the DE all alone with a free path to the QB or with just the RB in his way.  Just awful.

Archived