TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's not true, you'd still get any wins over the Pats during that time since they get priority over you guys ;)

(disclaimer: Pats fans, relax, I'm being facetious and playing with how everyone thinks they get all the calls lol)

Ouch! LOL.

Just now, iknowcool said:

He was going full speed.  He tried avoiding hitting him.  The contact was incidental.  It was a penalty, I 100% agree (at first tbh I thought he whiffed), but an ejection?  No way.  It's not like he started the fight afterwards.

no it wasnt incidental, he came flying in low as ben is clearly giving himswlf up. if youre taking out the legs thats not how you come in. reid was head hunting, plain and simple.

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yep.    Panthers would be crushing us right now if not for the refs.

In fact, I doubt we would have a single win in the last 12 years if not for the refs.

Yup. We've never legitimately won a game.

Refs made Samuel fumble that ball right there.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you gotta stop being a homer man. it was unquestionably a cheap shot. wasnt even close and it was a pos play by reid. the ejection is questionable but let be honest, games over anyway.

Lol if ya'll think that was a cheap shot, then I don't know what to tell you xD

He clearly tried leaping over him.  He hit Ben, but to call it a "pos" play?  Come on now.  Plays like that happen all the time.  It wasn't malicious at all.

And yea, the game is over.  So whatever.  Doesn't mean its OK to defend terrible decisions.  These refs are gonna be calling closer games sooner or later.

Archived