AFC Playoffs: Who gets the 6th seed

Here'sJim

It would be the Browns if they started the year with any other coach besides Hue Jackson IMO.

Now I guess ill say the Titans.. but the sixth seed in the AFC will by far be the worst team in the NFL playoffs. 

Reminds me when the 2007 Titans got in over the 2007 Browns. That 2007 Titan team was a big turd and had no business getting in over the Browns. 

I think both 4th and 6th seeds are up for grabs, andI think it's the same 2 teams competing for those spots, Texans and Titans.

Hard to take Bengals seriously after seeing them get emasculated like that at home. Ravens have just been on a disastrous slide for the past month. Dolphins? No way. Browns? Maybe, sure people would argue they are the 6th best AFC team but they're in a hole record wise so it will take some luck. Colts I suppose are dark horses given their win streak, and if the 4th and/or 6th seed can be had at 9-7, they could get there and have a tiebreaker over either Titans or Texans.

All those teams are in the mix, got no clue which one will fly out of the mid-pack blender and stick to the playoff wall. 

Just be warned, the Fins have kicked six field goals in the past two games, zero offensive TD's. That means the pendulum will swing back the other way soon and the TD floodgates will open...

59 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It would be the Browns if they started the year with any other coach besides Hue Jackson IMO.

Now I guess ill say the Titans.. but the sixth seed in the AFC will by far be the worst team in the NFL playoffs. 

Reminds me when the 2007 Titans got in over the 2007 Browns. That 2007 Titan team was a big turd and had no business getting in over the Browns. 

I still hate the Colts for that very reason. They benched Manning, so of course the Titans won with Jim Sorgi starting for Indianapolis. Ugh.

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I still hate the Colts for that very reason. They benched Manning, so of course the Titans won with Jim Sorgi starting for Indianapolis. Ugh.

Only barely. VY got hurt and Collins had to come in and finish a like 17-10 win or some ****.

Our defense is the only reason we were any good at all that year. kept us in the playoff game vs SD too. Offense was just too awful for us to do anything in the playoffs though.

Archived