AFC Playoffs: Who gets the 6th seed

Here'sJim

The schedule sets up well for the Titans to not only get the 6th seed but win the division. Our stinkers against the Bills and Ravens has me hesitant to get too excited about anything though.

Our remaining schedule is @IND, @HOU, vsNYJ, vsJAX, @NYG, vsWAS, vsIND.

15 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

The schedule sets up well for the Titans to not only get the 6th seed but win the division. Our stinkers against the Bills and Ravens has me hesitant to get too excited about anything though.

Our remaining schedule is @IND, @HOU, vsNYJ, vsJAX, @NYG, vsWAS, vsIND.

Houston plays a lot of clunkers too.  I don't think the Titans can catch them.  I honestly had a hard time not giving them 13 wins in my simulation linked above.

@WAS, vs.TEN, vs.CLE, vs.IND, @NYJ, @PHI, vs.JAX

Washington will be somewhat tough, but they just need to take care of business against Ten or Ind and they'll have that division.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Houston plays a lot of clunkers too.  I don't think the Titans can catch them.  I honestly had a hard time not giving them 13 wins in my simulation linked above.

@WAS, vs.TEN, vs.CLE, vs.IND, @NYJ, @PHI, vs.JAX

Washington will be somewhat tough, but they just need to take care of business against Ten or Ind and they'll have that division.

The Jets and maybe the Jags are the only gimme’s left on their schedule. Cleveland isn’t a doormat anymore with Hugh gone imo.

21 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Only barely. VY got hurt and Collins had to come in and finish a like 17-10 win or some ****.

Our defense is the only reason we were any good at all that year. kept us in the playoff game vs SD too. Offense was just too awful for us to do anything in the playoffs though.

Jeff Fisher should have won coach of the year for dragging that Titans team kicking and screaming to the playoffs considering they had 9 passing touchdowns in 16 games.

That was turning water into wine.

As much as I rooted for Cleveland to get in, what Fisher did was an absolute miracle.

9 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

Jeff Fisher should have won coach of the year for dragging that Titans team kicking and screaming to the playoffs considering they had 9 passing touchdowns in 16 games.

That was turning water into wine.

As much as I rooted for Cleveland to get in, what Fisher did was an absolute miracle.

the 2007-2008 titans defenses will be perpetually underrated due to the lack of team success, but they're some of the best i've ever seen. for those two years albert haynesworth was an absolute force of nature. 

Archived