AFC Playoffs: Who gets the 6th seed

Here'sJim

On 13/11/2018 at 6:12 PM, rich homie said:

I don't think its a lock that Houston wins the AFC South just yet. The Titans have looked really good and the Colts still aren't out of the picture just yet, although I don't think the defense is good enough to overtake both Houston and Tennessee.

Agree with this. Can actually see TEN winning the South, but that may be recency bias due them pummelling the crap out of us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2018 at 6:12 PM, rich homie said:

I don't think its a lock that Houston wins the AFC South just yet. The Titans have looked really good and the Colts still aren't out of the picture just yet, although I don't think the defense is good enough to overtake both Houston and Tennessee.

Agree with this. Can actually see TEN winning the South, but that may be recency bias due them pummelling the crap out of us. 

I'm getting reallly impressed with IND though. If they continue to keep Luck clean, they're going to take some stopping.

Getting an early prediction in; next season, IND go 11 wins.

14 hours ago, Here'sJim said:

Texans have a two win lead in the division and they play the Titans, Browns, colts, jets, eagles, and Jaguars. Where do you see them losing? Also who is passing them? The colts?

texans go 3-3 over those games, and either the titans or colts get hot and catch them

3 hours ago, Ryan_W said:

Chargers tie Denver in week 17 giving the Broncos the 6th seed and Chargers are eliminated

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. It would be a classic Charger way to miss the playoffs.

Funny how it looked like almost a lock that the AFC North would send 2 teams and the AFC South was looking like garbage.. How times have changed. Colts are looking far improved and the Bengals have fallen off a cliff.  With that being said I still think Ravens get the #6 seed, although a lot depends on what they do at QB from here..

21 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think its 1 of the Titans or the Colts which is strange given how the beginning of the year made me think Bengals or Ravens 

Early on the Bengals were 4-1 and the Steelers were 1-2-1.  Looked like the Bengals might have run away with the division.  But that's why they play it out.

Archived