Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

4 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

The refs were bad. Rodgers was just as bad in the second half. This loss really hurts.

This.

The calls were about as against GB as I've seen in some time, but Rodgers certainly didn't help.

Just now, Golfman said:

Just be rid of him. IF we get even a decent coach we win the Super Bowl next year. 

Show me any time in NFL history in which a first year head coach took over for a team who missed the playoffs two years in a row and won a Super Bowl.

Hell, show me any head coach who took over for any team who missed the playoffs the previous year and went on to win a Super Bowl. 

If we fire McCarthy, it's two years minimum before we sniff the Super Bowl. 

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Gross

This was a win walking away if one of about a dozen things happen.

Story of the season so far.

If we lose a top 3 coach because of this, we are set back a decade. But I don't that actually happens.

Just stop man. You're legit trolling at this point. If Mac is top 3 than Aaron is the best QB in the NFL this year too. 

4 minutes ago, Dsibly said:

At the end of the day. This team will always ride on the right arm of Rodgers no matter who the coach is. And if Rodgers can't even make a proper line read or hit a guy 5 yards in the flat anymore without throwing it into the turf, not sure what to tell ya.

Rodgers must play better regardless who the coach is.

And he probably would

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

We can count the ways. Missed challenge on the pass to Lockett. Punting on 4th and 2 with a decimated defense. Giving Aaron Jones only 10 carries tonight. His clock management is just brutal. 

He's not a good coach. He's never been a good coach! He rode a very talented team on a hot streak and won a Super Bowl. He allowed Capers to stay 6 years past when he should have been shown the door. His offense is so stagnant even the national media is starting to point it out. He refuses to admit his weaknesses and work on them. Instead he makes the same dumb *** moves over and over again. 

Just be rid of him. IF we get even a decent coach we win the Super Bowl next year. 

Did GB see the definitive angle before the ball was snapped?  I know FOX didn't show it until well after......

Super disappointing game.

Missed FG

Bad timeouts

Bad breaks (calls going against us)

Bad decisions... D is gassed, out our best 2 DL and we don’t go for it on 4th and 2 with 1 to. AR missing open receivers (Jones on third).

We’re ahead the majority of the second half, we have a good OL, Rb, and we run 4 times.... is it AR checking out or MM? Either way stupid. Sometimes you just have to run

This loss sums up the year. Potential shown, mistakes made, ugh

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Show me any time in NFL history in which a first year head coach took over for a team who missed the playoffs two years in a row and won a Super Bowl.

Hell, show me any head coach who took over for any team who missed the playoffs the previous year and went on to win a Super Bowl. 

If we fire McCarthy, it's two years minimum before we sniff the Super Bowl. 

This team will never reach the SB again with MM so what's the difference?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

If you trade a player, you don't take a cap hit unless that's included in the terms of the trade.

All the signing bonus accelerates

It's not happening and the Packers are too soft / cautious to fire a coach mid season so this is all we have until January:

s-couple-large.jpg

Archived