2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Say it.  You won't.

Ha! A Moderator soliciting trash......I love it! :)
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you're not worth it CW LOL
Besides....I need your reasoned...."Russ Ball-like" mentality to keep my impetuous nature in check!

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ha! A Moderator soliciting trash......I love it! :)
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you're not worth it CW LOL
Besides....I need your reasoned...."Russ Ball-like" mentality to keep my impetuous nature in check!

Let's be real, I'm too expensive for you.  I think that incog guy is more your speed.

50 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Let's be real, I'm too expensive for you.  I think that incog guy is more your speed.

Dude. I just KNOW that the most coveted thing in your home is a huge jar of pennies! LOL
"Gonna cash them babies in one day!" :)

I guess I must be ignorant.

31 teams would not part with even a 7th round pick to trade for Houston at 2/32 and no G money.

But, everyone believes that these same teams are now going to pay the man ~15M per plus guaranteed and a signing bonus?

I just don't see it happening.

But, like I said, I must be ignorant.

Scratch Dante Fowler off the list. 

Signed a one-year deal for 14 million. Not bad for a guy whose best year was 8 sacks. He had 4 combined between Rams and Jags last season. I did like what he showed in the post season though. 

14 million for one year is a risk on his part and a bit too rich for him IMO. He was a guy I wanted in free agency, but not at that price. 

These deals are making Nick Perry look like a steal! LOL 

3 hours ago, 66PinG said:

I guess I must be ignorant.

31 teams would not part with even a 7th round pick to trade for Houston at 2/32 and no G money.

But, everyone believes that these same teams are now going to pay the man ~15M per plus guaranteed and a signing bonus?

I just don't see it happening.

But, like I said, I must be ignorant.

No ones going to trade for a player who’s not going to show up to camp on his current deal.

Does anyone else get the vibe keeping Perry is still on the table? Considering  the 3-4 decent edge players are going to get 12-16m a year and they have guaranteed money still in Perry, it is possible. Perry has 9 million non guaranteed. On the open market, what would he get, like 1 year 5-7m?

Archived