2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

5 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Ferguson is my guy I am really intrigued by him and the additions here would allow him time to grow. I think we are going Jonah Williams if he is available at 12 and TE or Taylor Rapp at 30 for what its worth.

It's probably Ed Oliver or Clelin Ferrell at 12...

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You're laughing at getting rid of Clay's and Nick's contracts and replacing them with 2019 contracts for the same production.  So... Keep laughing?

Clay and Perry did not have the same production as them last year, that's for sure. Especially in terms of overall pressure.

Younger up and coming pass rushers> declining hurt pass rushers

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You're laughing at getting rid of Clay's and Nick's contracts and replacing them with 2019 contracts for the same production.  So... Keep laughing?

Heck if they can at least play every game they are already better than Perry. With that said we are bigger and stronger and both are young. Yes we overpaid but we are going to dump some guys still.  The contracts seem smart lots of front end. Gute has a plan that is for certain this isn’t just signing some guy. We are going to be better on defense and still have bothe our first rounders. 

Just now, St Vince said:

We now need to cover ST. Patterson has to be next. We need a kick returner. Patterson could be what Monty should've been. A triple threat weapon KR, WR, RB. That signing would make too much sense.

No, now we need to stahhhhp.  Lol. 

Just now, St Vince said:

We now need to cover ST. Patterson has to be next. We need a kick returner. Patterson could be what Monty should've been. A triple threat weapon KR, WR, RB. That signing would make too much sense.

I would love that signing.  Cordarrelle is also an elite gunner.