2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Have you watched Dak before? He'll throw to Witten until dude is literally 99.

Correct. Witten doesnt run any routes. He runs down 5-7-10 yards then turns left or turns right and Dak throws him the ball. Done.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I need a FA signing tomorrow as a pick-me-up. 

Highly unlikely however there's an alternative option, here is some blood from a free agent which you can inject into yourself as a pick me up. You can pay me later.

0dbe74a6593acf13e17d8b8bd223a57b.png

Edited by Chili

I wish Cobb and Matthews well. They will probably both wind up in our hall of fame and deservedly so. Cobb might be a close call. 

Having said that, it was time to let them go. They were no longer as productive as their paycheck would require. Bringing them back would have led to obligatory starting roles and they would not have been deserving. 

Time waits for no man and it was time to move along. 

40 minutes ago, Norm said:

Clay has more sacks than either of our FAs do and Cobb has more yards receiving than anyone who isn't Adams next year.

Then I get to laugh.

While clays was a better player than either Smith by a long shot, he also played ~2 years more than either of them combined so he should have more sacks.

Id take MVS and EQ over Cobb at this point. MVS by a mile.

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

best nfl debut of all time in that 2011 kickoff game vs. NO. thought he was gonna be a HOFer after that ****. 

I watched that game at a pub in Columbus during my brother’s rehearsal dinner.  I completely tuned everything else out.  LoL.  Thankfully, he’s a big Packers fan too so he understood.  What a game!

3 minutes ago, Victor1124 said:

We signed a guy with 4 sacks last year and no double digit sack years in his entire career to 13 million a year lol. 

Well, there is that! At least the guy we signed has a career path on the up swing as opposed to the down swing CMIII seems to be on.