Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

okay, lets all come in for crunch time and lets figure this out 

1.5 hours left

dome and orca are my biggest mafia gut feels

or, do we play it same and lynch a nontalker?

Signup List:

1. @bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Raves
8. @The Orca
9. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1.5 hours left

Signup List:

1. @bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Raves
8. @The Orca
9. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

Id rather go Gopher, Matts, or Dome. It could have been coicedence that they both mention the same person within minutes, but it seemed like it came from chatty.....at least that is my opinion on it

Just now, Malfatron said:

1.5 hours left

Signup List:

1. @bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Raves
8. @The Orca
9. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

I'm getting mixed reads on dome.  If he's mafia then I have a feeling who another is, but I was actually getting a lot of civ vibes from him originally.

I think KOTN is the best bet for tonight.  He started off with being decently active, then started getting targeted for his a little weird comments and then sort of bottled himself up like he was told that he was only making things worse for himself and we haven't really heard from him since and conversation has been steered away from his earlier questionable comments.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is this because you have inside knowledge of who is mafia?

Yes I’m sure that’s exactly why he did that. What does this kind of questioning get us? What do you expect to get out of this?

Just now, The Orca said:

Id rather go Gopher, Matts, or Dome. It could have been coicedence that they both mention the same person within minutes, but it seemed like it came from chatty.....at least that is my opinion on it

This part is referencing Matts and Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

For someone to admit they are mafia and to get an easy lynch....hmmmm

Yeah. You’re just going to get someone to admit it like that lol.

How would that possibly work? C’mon man. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This part is referencing Matts and Dome

The problem with this thinking is that they are both experienced enough not to make that mistake.  There's been plenty of times where something sticks out to multiple people and they all ask questions, similar ones even since they are basic questions.  Domes not off the hook, but I think he's not a good target without more information.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Yeah. You’re just going to get someone to admit it like that lol.

How would that possibly work? C’mon man. 

I'm not saying it would work but that could have been the thinking behind the questions. Which would bring up the idea that maybe he is mafia trying to push something easy if someone answered the question

1 minute ago, Dome said:

?

How do you know that?

and what’s with the timing?

I'm wondering the same.  I'm glad to have the vote of confidence but there is no way to lolclear me right now.  Timing is a little weird as well but maybe he got a read but there is no reason to put it out there now when there is 0 pressure on me.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

The problem with this thinking is that they are both experienced enough not to make that mistake.  There's been plenty of times where something sticks out to multiple people and they all ask questions, similar ones even since they are basic questions.  Domes not off the hook, but I think he's not a good target without more information.

I would agree that they are experienced leading tot the unlikely aspects of it and people ask similar things about people...but it just came off as connected to me...based on the timimg and Matts' dissapreance since

Archived