Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, The Orca said:

I would agree that they are experienced leading tot the unlikely aspects of it and people ask similar things about people...but it just came off as connected to me...based on the timimg and Matts' dissapreance since

matts always disappears at some point during a game and then he'll normaly pick it up about day 2 or 3 when he gets better reads, this is regardless of role.  I understand the concern about timing but they wouldn't do it.  I would be more worried about people actively going back and forth with each other but using kiddie gloves and not really committing to anything when nothing has actually been said or resolved.

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, lets all come in for crunch time and lets figure this out 

1.5 hours left

dome and orca are my biggest mafia gut feels

or, do we play it same and lynch a nontalker?

Signup List:

1. @bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Raves
8. @The Orca
9. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

Are Dome and Orca purely gut reads, or are you seeing something more

Just now, Dome said:

Is he even around? @KOTN-93

It would be strictly a policy lynch for me, but I’d do it.

No clue, but with the way he ended up dodging the comments earlier about calling people out for trying too hard and being coached from chat only to then disappear as soon as heat was brought up against others... if KOTN is mafia though, I put Squire and Orca as high on my list.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

No clue, but with the way he ended up dodging the comments earlier about calling people out for trying too hard and being coached from chat only to then disappear as soon as heat was brought up against others... if KOTN is mafia though, I put Squire and Orca as high on my list.

You don’t think they’d have coached him better than that? If that’s what happened at all? I know first hand that these kinda of theories are usually wrong. I don’t like the logic. 

Id be OK with it because he’s inactive and not likely to do much scumhunting. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense to me. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You don’t think they’d have coached him better than that? If that’s what happened at all? I know first hand that these kinda of theories are usually wrong. I don’t like the logic. 

Id be OK with it because he’s inactive and not likely to do much scumhunting. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense to me. 

Honestly it's because I don't think he has great people coaching him or they might be not active enough, not to mention no one besides me has brought up KOTN so why have them really put stress on it.  I dunno his responses really irked me and my biggest feel after that is you.  A lot of who I feel are scum right now are based on certain people actions being connected in certain ways.  It's a little weird.

Archived