Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 hour ago, Dome said:
3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@investigator, there are 2 hits today. so if you found scum, claim right now and tell us. 

Gopher for sure 

Was thinking kotn after that. No leaning maybe whicker or bcb or darkhorse mega 

definitely gopher for sure though 

I don't think malf missed my hard push on gopher. I think he was fishing to see what exactly I had. Once I confirmed (yes, me telling malf "for sure" two times would be a confirmation for him, I'm sure he knew what I was saying) then gopher popped in for the less subtle "confirmation". I already knew I was 99% gonna have to claim the second I got the PM, but malf should've picked up on what I was doing without needing the full claim.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Did you invest me?

Not so subtle.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

@bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

Gopher is Swain.

Vote gopher.

I outed gopher, and now malf (who asked for the claim) is immediately suspicious of it and defending gopher.

59 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it wouldnt surprise me if mafia investigated gopher for posting this. i facepalmed when i initially read it

dome could be sacificing himself to get our investigator lynched.

that said, @gopherwrestler , if you are the detective, you have no choice but to cc.

you need to also 

1) reveal your clear

2) point us to the post that you hinted you found someone

dome may be telling the truth guys, but i wouldnt advise just flat out believing him

And then comes up with this plan, which isn't a good plan.

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@gopherwrestler

you cannot beat around the bush anymore.

either cc or get off the pot

my advice to everyone is:

leave both the detective claims alive. the mafia or serial killer will certainly kill the real one off, and the SK might even kill the fake one off

my opinion:

dome is mafia, investigated gopher, and then found that gopher was the investigator. then, dome figured if he fake claimed on gopher, they would believe him over gopher

gopher clearly breadcrumbed his investigation on me. that is 100 percent clear from my pov.

i can understand why people might not want to lynch dome, but if we lynch elsewhere, this will all be resolved soon

@Malfatron why did you want me to fully claim? Or were you really just throwing it out there for anybody cause you had no idea what I was going? You're either playing a bad game, or you're doing it on purpose. 

@gopherwrestler for transparency, you need to claim your role. you are the one thats likely to be lynched. now it not the time to be subtle. dont guve out your targets exact role. why havent you claimed yet?

@theuntouchable you are a smart guy. i trust you can figure it out

@Dome i suspected thats what you might be doing, and when you said "for sure", i knew it. also, im not having a bad game. im not going to blindly follow you though. and yes, i realize mafia has an investigator too. 

leaving both of the detectives alive is the correct plan because we cant trust the sk to kill the other one. lynched our detective would be the worst thing for this game.

if nobody wants to do that, dome

if people want to start doing that, talk to me.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im not going to blindly follow you though. and yes, i realize mafia has an investigator too. 

I'm not asking you to follow me blindly. If you really think this is something I would get myself into idk what to say other than wow lol.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, im not having a bad game.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lynched our detective would be the worst thing for this game.

So if it's not a bad game, you're doing it on purpose? You're doing exactly what you're preaching against. Why?

Also, scum would be thinking the same thing about losing their detective n2 and putting up a fight to get the real one lynched. just saying.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@gopherwrestler for transparency, you need to claim your role. you are the one thats likely to be lynched. now it not the time to be subtle. dont guve out your targets exact role. why havent you claimed yet?

@theuntouchable you are a smart guy. i trust you can figure it out

@Dome i suspected thats what you might be doing, and when you said "for sure", i knew it. also, im not having a bad game. im not going to blindly follow you though. and yes, i realize mafia has an investigator too. 

leaving both of the detectives alive is the correct plan because we cant trust the sk to kill the other one. lynched our detective would be the worst thing for this game.

if people want to start doing that, talk to me.

Seeing how if we hit the town one, the SK would be on the Brink of losing, yea I think we can trust him to do the right thing 

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m Ezreal, it’s why I asked him if he invested me or not. I’m not going to come out an claim, but I posted a hint earlier on who I invested and was hoping that civ would catch on. ¬¬

I basically did claim. Really I didn’t want to just come out and say it. 

I literally just read your posts. Didn't see anything 

38 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Confident because you knew he was mafia also or because of a read?

Just a read. I dont understand why Dome would do this as mafia. Doesnt make any sense. Also, you bread crumbing an investigation would have been a slick move as scum.

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You probably did it, but I cleared someone, but we all forgot here how to read into a post in mafia like we used to... there was a clue. 

Its pretty blatant. There is no reason to skirt around it. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just a read. I dont understand why Dome would do this as mafia. Doesnt make any sense. Also, you bread crumbing an investigation would have been a slick move as scum.

Do what exactly, call out the civ detective because he had faith he could get y’all to believe him?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Do what exactly, call out the civ detective because he had faith he could get y’all to believe him?

Its high risk low reward if he is scum. Why would he not just hit you? They have 2 hits tonight. 

Archived