This thread has a Scammer in it. Ban Echo please (pg 4)

Malfatron

7 hours ago, Raves said:

My Entire Scenario

AFC

1. KC 14-2

2. NE 12-4

3. Pit 11-4-1

4. Ind 11-5

5. LAC 13-3

6. HOU 11-5

NFC

1. NO 15-1 (play starters last game to try and help Brees get MVP)

2. LAR 13-3 (sit starters last game)

3. CHI 11-5

4. PHI 9-7

5. CAR 10-6

6.  Min 9-6-1

How do you have the Eagles only losing one more game with how bad they’re playing lol.

4 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

How do you have the Eagles only losing one more game with how bad they're playing lol.

Mostly because outside of the Houston game, the only game that I should probably have as a loss that I don't, it says more about what I think of the other teams.  They get NY into Washington both at home before going to Dallas.  I could definitely see them going 3-0 during that stretch.  Then they have @ LAR, vs Hou, vs Dal.  I currently have them losing vs the Rams but pulling it out vs Houston and Dallas.  If you swap Houston to an L then you have an 8-8 record and tied with Dal, but maintaining the tiebreaker.

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

that time of the year has arrived!

lets see all of your playoff predictions or fun results!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

I really shouldn't keep doing these after an early season one of mine had the Jags at 13-3 (believe it was right after their roasting of NE, Blake looked gewd), but I cannot resist...

NFC

1. Rams 14-2
  2. Saints 13-3
  3. Bears 11-5
  4. Cowboys 9-7
  5. Panthers 10-6
  6. Packers 9-6-1

AFC

1. Chiefs 13-3
  2. Steelers 12-3-1
  3. Patriots 12-4
  4. Texans 10-6
  5. Chargers 11-5
  6. Colts 9-7

Wildcard

6. Packers over 3. Bears

4. Cowboys over 5. Panthers

3. Patriots over 6. Colts

5. Chargers over 4. Texans

Divisional

6. Packers over 1. Rams

2. Saints over 4. Cowboys

1. Chiefs over 5. Chargers

2. Steelers over 3. Patriots

Conference

2. Saints over 6. Packers

2. Steelers over 1. Chiefs

Super Bowl

2. Saints over 2. Steelers

Strong gut feeling that both the Saints and Rams will head into postseason the hottest, but one will go one & done in postseason. This time I'm feeling it's the Rams. If it wasn't, and instead I had it as Saints, I'd have Rams winning the SB. Definitely think 1 of them win it. 

NFC:

1. Saints: 15-1

2. Rams; 15-1

3. Bears 11-5

4. Cowboys 9-7

5. Vikings 9-6-1

6. Seattle 9-7

AFC:

1. Chiefs: 14-2

2. Pats 12-4

3. Texans 11-5

4. Steelers 10-5-1

5.Chargers 12-4

6. Colts 9-7

WildCard: 

Bears(3) over Seattle(6)

Vikings(5) over Cowboys(4)

Colts(6) over Texans(3)

Steelers(4) over Chargers(5)

Divisional:

Saints(1) over Vikings(4)

Bears(3) over Rams(2)

Chiefs(1) over Colts(6)

Pats(2) over Steelers(4)

Championship:

Saints(1) over Bears(3)

Chiefs(1) over Pats(2)

Superbowl:

Chiefs over Saints

13 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

You guys are crazy with these 11 wins for the Bears. Why? Because I am scarred fan who cannot possibly believe that anything good will ever again come of this team while I am still alive.

Bears remaining schedule - 

Lions(A), Giants(A), Rams(H), Packers(H), 49ers(A), Vikings(A)...I think you are gonna win comfortably against Giants, 49ers....tight loss against Rams, close win against Lions(think this match might be closer than expected due to short recovery time for Bears)...win against Packers. That will leave you with 11-4 before Week17. By that time, your spot will be sealed as 3rd seed, can neither slide up or slide down...with nothing to play for, Bears are gonna rest a lot of starters against Vikings in Week17...so I expect that to be a loss. So, 4 wins and 2 losses. 11-5

1 minute ago, upriser7 said:

Bears remaining schedule - 

Lions(A), Giants(A), Rams(H), Packers(H), 49ers(A), Vikings(A)...I think you are gonna win comfortably against Giants, 49ers....tight loss against Rams, close win against Lions(think this match might be closer than expected due to short recovery time for Bears)...win against Packers. That will leave you with 11-4 before Week17. By that time, your spot will be sealed as 3rd seed, can neither slide up or slide down...with nothing to play for, Bears are gonna rest a lot of starters against Vikings in Week17...so I expect that to be a loss. So, 4 wins and 2 losses. 11-5

Man listen. This is the Bears. We can never have anything good. I'm done expecting the unexpected until it actually happens.

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Man listen. This is the Bears. We can never have anything good. I'm done expecting the unexpected until it actually happens.

there is nothing like curse or anything...Eagles fans might be thinking the same until last season when they finally won SB...I don't expect you guys to win SB but I think you can reach atleast divisional round this season as long as Mitch doesn't mess up badly

Archived