GDT: Celebrating TDay with the Natives; what could go wrong?

Matts4313

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Maybe because it was face to face hit and not a crown hit.

They missed it.  Reed had every right to be pissed.  How the refs miss that stuff is beyond me.  Things happen quickly and Woods didn't launch himself but the end result was helmet to helmet.  Water under the bridge now.

Just now, Northland said:

We dodged one there.  It was clearly helmet to helmet.

We’ll call if even after that terrible spot on the Cooper catch. 

Coaching staff is garbage though. can’t adjust to the game or situations. And either packs in super conservative or tries weird things that are almost doomed to fail from the start. Simply put they don’t put their players in positions to make plays. Also they can be super predictable. 

As for heath he’s improved, but if you watch this defense you’ll see ( aside from play calling) safeties are biggest weakness. 

8 minutes ago, project T.O said:

We’ll call if even after that terrible spot on the Cooper catch. 

Coaching staff is garbage though. can’t adjust to the game or situations. And either packs in super conservative or tries weird things that are almost doomed to fail from the start. Simply put they don’t put their players in positions to make plays. Also they can be super predictable. 

As for heath he’s improved, but if you watch this defense you’ll see ( aside from play calling) safeties are biggest weakness. 

If we make a playoff run we will be stuck with The Clapper.  I can say I'm really conflicted.  As a long time fan I want them to win, but more years of The Clapper will drive me to drink.

26 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

If this team had a good qb they could be dangerous. Prescott just isn’t that good. Cooper made Prescott stats look today and Gallup should have had td but ball badly underthrown. 

We are a team that wins ugly with a great defense and a run game. Expect anything outside that and you are always going to be dissapointed im telling ya.

Lmao, just catching up on this thread. Some of you guys really crack me up. 

It’s hard for me to understand anyone who would want to miss the playoffs just because winning the Super Bowl is unlikely and you want to fire people.

We have seen 8 playoff games over the past 2 decades. Embrace it, enjoy it. And you never know what can happen in January.

32 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

It’s hard for me to understand anyone who would want to miss the playoffs just because winning the Super Bowl is unlikely and you want to fire people.

We have seen 8 playoff games over the past 2 decades. Embrace it, enjoy it. And you never know what can happen in January.

That’s a true fan. 

Im not the biggest Dak fan (all tho I’m wearing his jersey right now), but I would never want a loss just for the reason of the Clapper being fired. 

A run game, and a solid D can disguise suspect QB play. Let’s get on board and try to win a SB. Anyone who wants something different. Isn’t a real fan. 

37 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I know it wont result in a SB. And I know it will result in a contract extension. That's a bad thing for us. 

Archived