How good is Jared Goff?

jrry32

12 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

If we play you in the playoffs it’s gonna be a home game just like the Pack fans in your stadium.

goff is gonna beg people to shut down when the offense is on the field.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a home or away game for us. In LA there is no way you guys are winning 

30 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

If we play you in the playoffs it’s gonna be a home game just like the Pack fans in your stadium.

goff is gonna beg people to shut down when the offense is on the field.

LOL. What a stupid thing to say.

Just now, El ramster said:

Like nothing. 

Interesting. Didn't view this as a big game or just not that invested in your team? I'm always anxious watching the Bears regardless of who they play. I would have thought with  how easy your schedule has been you'd have been amped up to see how your team performs against a playoff caliber team.

8 minutes ago, Pool said:

Interesting. Didn't view this as a big game or just not that invested in your team? I'm always anxious watching the Bears regardless of who they play. I would have thought with  how easy your schedule has been you'd have been amped up to see how your team performs against a playoff caliber team.

Oh you meant before. I was hyped Pryor to that arse kicking. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Oh you meant before. I was hyped Pryor to that arse kicking. 

Serious question. No shade. Assuming the Cowboys, Saints, Rams, and Bears are the top 4 teams in the NFC, does it concern you that you've lost to two of those teams and haven't played the third? I mean, ya'll are obviously a very good team and I want no part of ya in LA but I feel like it's got to make you just a little more nervous than maybe you were before.

6 minutes ago, Pool said:

Serious question. No shade. Assuming the Cowboys, Saints, Rams, and Bears are the top 4 teams in the NFC, does it concern you that you've lost to two of those teams and haven't played the third? I mean, ya'll are obviously a very good team and I want no part of ya in LA but I feel like it's got to make you just a little more nervous than maybe you were before.

Lol. Bro. Get real bro. Both games on the road and barely lost. Lolololol. Y’all aint even guaranteed to get out the first round. Outta here with that nonsense. Be nervous how Mitch played in his “element” up there in a Chicago against a trash D. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Lol. Bro. Get real bro. Both games on the road and barely lost. Lolololol. Y’all aint even guaranteed to get out the first round. Outta here with that nonsense. Be nervous how Mitch played in his “element” up there in a Chicago against a trash D. 

Played the worst game of his career (all his own poor play, the d did nothing to force the mistakes), still threw the only TD and won by 9 points.  I feel pretty good considering he only has 3 TO games in week 14 of the regular season.  Not joking look it up.  

Why you gotta be like that Rammy.  Hes being nice and asking a sincere question and you got to get all chesty about it.  

Bear down fella

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I thought I was being real bro? You didn't barely lose that game yesterday. Ya'll got dominated. Lost by 10 to the Saints. I'd have to watch the recap but a ten point loss doesn't scream close game. I don't see how that wouldn't make you a little nervous. 

1 minute ago, Pool said:

I thought I was being real bro? You didn't barely lose that game yesterday. Ya'll got dominated. Lost by 10 to the Saints. I'd have to watch the recap but a ten point loss doesn't scream close game. I don't see how that wouldn't make you a little nervous. I'd be really nervous. Bro.For real. Bro. 

I’m not the one playing bro. I won’t be nervous. What type of CNN questions are these. Watcha gonna ask me next. Do I support Bruce Jenner? Yes. Yes I do.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I’m not the one playing bro. I won’t be nervous. What type of CNN questions are these. Watcha gonna ask me next. Do I support Bruce Jenner? Yes. Yes I do.

You just seem awfully cocky. Thought I'd see what your thoughts were but you're just kind of showing yourself to be a jerk so I'll just say good game yesterday and good luck in the playoffs. Bro.

Archived