Jump to content
49erurtaza

49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

Recommended Posts

What a moron. 2nd accusation of DV and it happening the night before his team has a game also.

His career with the NFL is finished. 

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought it was someone bringing up an old post but...Nope! DONE in NFL for a while

Edit: Innocent until proven guilty but when you keep making negative headlines the shield won't protect you for long.

Edited by G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He got arrested infront of the team hotel the night before the game. Never thought I'd read that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

He got arrested infront of the team hotel the night before the game. Never thought I'd read that. 

Still can't top Eugene Robinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously, if true, he's done. Honestly, even if there's something craziness about this one too, I think he's done in a niners uniform. He simply can't be trusted and manages to find these situations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if the charge goes away, for him to have experienced a DV charge, gone through the scrutiny like he did....and then to find himself here again, zero hope.

I say that as someone who firmly planted the flag on his ability, and didn't mind the weed stuff at all.  But 1 DV charge is bad enough, but can be explained away.  To have a 2nd....even if he's somehow not in the wrong, to show enough bad judgment to get into that situation...he's beyond hope of rehabilitation.  

Such a waste, elite talent...10 cent brain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess looking into his eyes has some merit. Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Even if the charge goes away, for him to have experienced a DV charge, gone through the scrutiny like he did....and then to find himself here again, zero hope.

I say that as someone who firmly planted the flag on his ability, and didn't mind the weed stuff at all.  But 1 DV charge is bad enough, but can be explained away.  To have a 2nd....even if he's somehow not in the wrong, to show enough bad judgment to get into that situation...he's beyond hope of rehabilitation.  

Such a waste, elite talent...10 cent brain.

So you're judging a 24 year old kid, based on little facts, and saying that he is beyond rehabilitation?! Wow.

I'm sorry but people like you are part of the reason why the justice department is so ****ed up to begin with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

So you're judging a 24 year old kid, based on little facts, and saying that he is beyond rehabilitation?! Wow.

I'm sorry but people like you are part of the reason why the justice department is so ****ed up to begin with. 

Let's be clear - I'm referring to his playing career.  A guy who can't help but find himself into those situations, especially the night before a game.....can't be helped.   Career-wise, he's done with the 49ers, and I don't blame them or any other team that doesn't want to take another chance.

I was one of the people who said we should wait to hear the facts on the 1st case before saying he's guilty.  I'm still of the same mind tonight.  But that's from the legal side.   From the playing side, this happened on the night before a game.   There's no good explanation that gets him into that situation, especially for someone who's supposedly on his last chance.   His lack of judgment to get himself into this kind of situation the night before a game, there's no good explanation from a football perspective, not for someone who literally was told no more slip-ups would be tolerated.

In case you think I'm backtracking....this is what I posted 20 mins before on the DEN forum, as I was one of the big Foster supporters for him to be drafted by us at 1.20.


 

Edited by Broncofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broncofan said:

Let's be clear - I'm referring to his playing career.  A guy who can't help but find himself into those situations, especially the night before a game.....can't be helped.   Career-wise, he's done.

I was one of the people who said we should wait to hear the facts on the 1st case before saying he's guilty.  I'm still of the same mind tonight.  But that's from the legal side.   From the playing side, this happened on the night before a game.   There's no good explanation that gets him into that situation.  

 

Okay, I agree with that. That's not how I took your original post. Yes, his professional career is all but over. Especially after Shanahan went on record saying that he takes these very serious after the last incident. There's no turning back now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×