TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

20 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Damn. I snagged 13 rows back from the field in a corner. Lets not tell the fiancee how much they cost though.

I get a discount thanks to my union membership...was looking at getting as close as possible. 

I’m two rows back in the corner and the tickets were expensive as hell. My buddy just pointed out to me that you can get tickets to the Houston Texans game for like 150 bucks and be 50 yard line lower level. 

I wish I were a Texans fan. 

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Why Samsung would leak this just days after announcing the Note 10 makes no sense.

https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-takes-mobile-photography-to-the-next-level-with-industrys-first-108mp-image-sensor-for-smartphones

They just effectively talked me out of purchasing their newest phone.

I’ve been considering upgrading to a Samsung phone next year...unless Apple does something major. 

This is interesting. Not sure where it goes, but weve all had a piece of Cowboys history wrong for a while:

There’s a common misconception, one that I’ve perpetuated a time or two, that the Cowboys are likely to cave in the Ezekiel Elliott holdout because they caved in the 1993 Emmitt Smith holdout. As PFT’s Charean Williams explained last week on PFT Live and mentioned in a Wednesday item on the Elliott holdout, the Cowboys didn’t cave on Emmitt.

It was Emmitt who abandoned his demand for quarterback money after two regular-season games in 1993, accepting an offer that made him the highest-paid running back in football.

The Cowboys played the first two games of the 1993 season without Emmitt Smith, going 0-2. But they never backed down. Instead, Smith agreed to the deal that made him the highest-paid running back in football at the time but didn’t pay him the quarterback money he wanted.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-didn-t-cave-1993-000104424.html