Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

If there's no video evidence of her hitting him first before this happened he is screwed. With the video evidence the NFL will slap the biggest suspension they can on him as they should. 

Just clarifying I do not support what Hunt did in any way. 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

don't think that video will end his career. at most I see a 6 game suspension and a public apology

Jamies got 3.. For Q.C the League will come down on Hunt to please the masses. Chiefs are going to get screwed here!

Because, Fans want blood. Deserving  though. How stupid are you? Million dollar talent 10 cent brain. 

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

She says his friends kicked her out of the room for not hooking up with one of them. His crew says she went postal and dropped some n bombs. 

Regardless he lost any high ground 

That word is thrown around on the regular. Comical that is what "set him off". 

Just now, El ramster said:

Jamies got 3.. For Q.C the League will come down on Hunt to please the masses. Chiefs are going to get screwed here!

Because, Fans want blood. Deserving  though. How stupid are you? Million dollar talent 10 cent brain. 

He will get 6 games since this was his first offense. 

The PR ****storm is the Chiefs problem, not the NFL. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

I wouldn't put it past those nefarious Patriots to film a Kareem Hunt lookalike doing this. We must confirm that it was actually Kareem. ;)

Why bother going through all that trouble. It is not like Andy is going to use him the playoffs. xD

Just now, game3525 said:

Why bother going through all that trouble. It is not like Andy is going to use him the playoffs. xD

I just grabbed Spencer Ware in fantasy, so I won't complain if Kareem gets a four game suspension. That seems fair to me. xD

Archived