MNF - Philly v Washington GDT

ET80

2 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

I remember my first beer..

5>1

Dude, it was like barely a year ago.  If you didn't remember it, we'd be worried.

And... with the exception of Cedar Mountain Reserve, 5 beers is always better than 1.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

They just don't attend games.  I've seen them.  They do exist.  To be fair though, they're tamer than the ones in San Diego.  The later wouldn't be audible doing what's being discussed, but they'd wait until after the game and jump the opposing teams fans (had that happen to a friend of mine from college who went to the Q as a "very vocal and obnoxious" Phins fan and woke up in the hospital).

Surprised your friend is the one who ended up in the hospital. I thought the Chargers' one gift is putting their own in the hospital.

Eagles have to stay balanced. If Adams can fill that Blount/Ajayi role properly it will help offensively.

However this Defense is still decimated by injury. It in the end will be their downfall. No reason Dallas should lose to us. However We are playing in Dallas so who knows.

9 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:
13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yes but our Ring actually counts. Jerry's still making yours. 🍺

I remember my first beer..

5>1  Calm down, Meow.

Anyway,  I'm thoroughly impressed with how your team has man-handled the first-ballot HOF Sanchez.

you gotta beat the team in front of you

<stares at aaron rodgers>

Just now, The LBC said:

Dude, it was like barely a year ago.  If you didn't remember it, we'd be worried.

And... with the exception of Cedar Mountain Reserve, 5 beers is always better than 1.

"I remember my first beer" = "Big deal, Junior"

BTW, it's literally only been 5 days since Dallas answered your Rams' fans prayers of doing the dirty work for your #1 seed. Where's the respect?

Actually, never mind... you threatened to ban me for throwing jokes in the Dal vs. Rams game thread (after we lost) in the Gen Forum last year.  It's your world, boss..

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Eagles have to stay balanced. If Adams can fill that Blount/Ajayi role properly it will help offensively.

However this Defense is still decimated by injury. It in the end will be their downfall. No reason Dallas should lose to us. However We are playing in Dallas so who knows.

well you guys control your own destiny

wouldnt be surprised in you snuck into the playoffs

clearly dallas is a must win

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

well you guys control your own destiny

wouldnt be surprised in you snuck into the playoffs

clearly dallas is a must win

Tell you right now. IF the Eagles are lucky enough to somehow run the table given the absurd schedule ahead DAL, LAR, HOU, WAS. Guarantee you no one would want to face them in the Playoffs on a 6 gm win streak.

Unlikely they make that stretch unscathed. Let's be real.

Archived