Divorce advice

Ty21

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

What kind of a car?

How good of a deal?

Def do the money order. Have a third party with you when you buy it to witness the transaction. 

I honestly don’t know how much that helps legally, but it might make her think twice before trying anything.

2002 Toyota Camry. Was a decent car before she got it and she bought it last tax time for $2500. I’m buying it for $1100. She put around 20,000 miles on it I think iirc (so 163k now) There are issues w strut assembly and exhaust manifold gasket which makes it somewhat loud. Various other things that enabled me to knock down the price a couple hundred. I know what im getting into though. Old Toyota’s can go well into the 200,000’s if taken care of. 

As long as the sale and taxes are filed with the state, the title is signed over and the car is listed as 100% yours in the division of assets form, I can't see there being any way for it to be contested. That would be three different legally binding statements filed with the state showing it is your car.

52 minutes ago, Tyty said:

She doesn’t want the car cause her and her boyfriend are ogres and the car isn’t big enough for their new incoming spawn. 

Makes sense.

I mean, if "They’re both the peak level of human obesity......" 

Baby Shrek isnt gonna fit.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

There’s a lot of sarcastic and “yer gonna get got” comments but a few genuine ones and the one that helps the most is buying it via money order and recording her signing it over so it can’t be construed that I took it without a transaction. 

The car has a plethora of issues that I noticed yesterday which knocked down the price considerably. She doesn’t want the car cause her and her boyfriend are ogres and the car isn’t big enough for their new incoming spawn. 

Hey now. I provided advice from an actual divorce attorney. 

52 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hey guys didn't know where to post this, but I'm thinking of becoming a police officer. Can we discuss?

Now, we're not at that level yet...

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

christ, the kid takes up three car seats!!??

...ok, getting closer.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

No the car seats are for tyty.

MUCH closer.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh no way he goes to jail. When I think "definitely won't fall behind on alimony or child support" the first that comes to mind is tyty.

Fam, the new Playstation comes out next year, that's clearly priority #1. Only weirdo's pay someone to "care for their child". I just leave mine with the dog and they take care of each other.

Archived