Divorce advice

Ty21

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Can we get some bets going on the terms of this divorce?

I'm going to say she ends up with 75% of his income going forward, 90% of his assets, and her choice of his left or right arm, to be cut off and displayed as a trophy.

and alimony in the form of 3 giant KFC buckets every day

10 hours ago, mission27 said:

Not to mention also probably had sex with the same guy in said car while they were married.  I would budget some money for detailing tbh.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing! :)

You know how women like to "mark" their men? You know....give you that "married" look with some shirt or stuff? Well, you driving around in the car she got nailed and/or pregnant in? Wont be a mutual friend doesnt hear about that one.

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

And FYI the dude was after me. She got with him and got pregnant with him a few weeks after I denied her from getting back with me after I left after she assaulted me. 

Sorry 'bout your divorce dude. I guess.....but based on this comment? Might be the best thing thats happened to you. No clue what thats all about. Good luck to you.

What kind of a car is it?

Is it a really good deal?

Id just avoid the situation. You know what you’re getting in a new car too. Kia souls are dirt cheap and seem to be reliable. You won’t look like any more of a toolbag than you already do driving one, so no worries there. It’ll be great. Chicks love a good Kia. 

Get a new car with a good warranty and rid yourself of any worry. Let her keep the car, keeps everything amicable down the road regardless

10 hours ago, mission27 said:

Not to mention also probably had sex with the same guy in said car while they were married.  I would budget some money for detailing tbh.

They’re both the peak level of human obesity and the guy doesn’t fit in the car. So, much doubt. Many many doubt. 

40 minutes ago, Leader said:

Sorry 'bout your divorce dude. I guess.....but based on this comment? Might be the best thing thats happened to you. No clue what thats all about. Good luck to you.

I was the one that wanted the divorce and left her. The decision has been nothing but positive and my first intelligent decision in a while. 

There’s a lot of sarcastic and “yer gonna get got” comments but a few genuine ones and the one that helps the most is buying it via money order and recording her signing it over so it can’t be construed that I took it without a transaction. 

The car has a plethora of issues that I noticed yesterday which knocked down the price considerably. She doesn’t want the car cause her and her boyfriend are ogres and the car isn’t big enough for their new incoming spawn. 

8 minutes ago, Tyty said:

There’s a lot of sarcastic and “yer gonna get got” comments but a few genuine ones and the one that helps the most is buying it via money order and recording her signing it over so it can’t be construed that I took it without a transaction. 

The car has a plethora of issues that I noticed yesterday which knocked down the price considerably. She doesn’t want the car cause her and her boyfriend are ogres and the car isn’t big enough for their new incoming spawn. 

What kind of a car?

How good of a deal?

Def do the money order. Have a third party with you when you buy it to witness the transaction. 

I honestly don’t know how much that helps legally, but it might make her think twice before trying anything.

Archived