Divorce advice

Ty21

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Fam, the new Playstation comes out next year, that's clearly priority #1. Only weirdo's pay someone to "care for their child".

tyty, I spoke to a divorce attorney who is also an above ground pool salesman, and he said your best legal argument is to have @ET80 formally adopt you so that you can argue to the court that you are a child, then your ex wife and your dad would have to pay you child support.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

There’s a lot of sarcastic and “yer gonna get got” comments but a few genuine ones and the one that helps the most is buying it via money order and recording her signing it over so it can’t be construed that I took it without a transaction. 

The car has a plethora of issues that I noticed yesterday which knocked down the price considerably. She doesn’t want the car cause her and her boyfriend are ogres and the car isn’t big enough for their new incoming spawn. 

Some more advice...

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Or an unlicensed gun. Or some drugs.

I'm only half joking on this. Search that car inside and out before taking ownership of it. We've established she's crazy, and we've established he's got a criminal record - so it's not totally beyond them to drop in a snub-nose, or some crystal meth in the car to get you into a ton of trouble.

If something like this happens, you have to consider that you'll be telling the cops the truth if you're caught with it... And how EVERYONE who gets caught with illegal guns or drugs say the exact same thing, so nobody will believe you.

I cannot stress how bad of an idea this is. Downside far outweighs the upside (which is virtually non-existent).

https://www.autotrader.com

Start here. Find something, ANYTHING else. 

13 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are we really supposed to resist making a bone marrow joke here?

This is cruel on your part.

I’ve never been a naysayer about cancer jokes, roast this piggy. 

4 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

This thread to FF is what LeBron James is to the NBA. From his rookie year you knew this man was headed to the HOF, just like you knew from the first page this thread is going into the FF HOF.

This is like machine gun kelly. Smoking tree police man thread was Eminem. It’ll try but it’ll never reach the holy plains 

6 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

This thread to FF is what LeBron James is to the NBA. From his rookie year you knew this man was headed to the HOF, just like you knew from the first page this thread is going into the FF HOF.

This thread is to FF what Phillip Rivers is to the NFL. It'll go in the HoF but really more than anything you just want it to pull out.

Archived